Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem 2011 Rumors

Comments

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    brain drill is broken up?

or no
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    They got back together I think. And Disturbed being on it makes me rage a little
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Just a little?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

or no
    Aw...I wish they were...
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    I wouldn't be so against it if I wasn't going to damn MAAW. Marc wants to go so yeah. Do not want to see them twice.
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

or no
    Aw...I wish they were...
    Don't worry, it's not like they're relevant or anything.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I can see Disturbed Headlining. i mean Korn was last years headliner and now they are opening for Disturbed on MAAW
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    Ew^^
    ya def not my dream lineup but prob what its going to look like. at least 1 or 2 scene "hot topic" bands and a decent headliner for that stage and a couple solid bands and a great headliner for the jager
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I understand one but if mayhem has more than one ghey scene emo Erik fag bands then I might have to think twice about going
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'd go and make fun of the sceneshit bands (if there's enough bands I like)
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    That sounds like fun!

Like I did with all the Manson fans :))
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Okay maybe this is my way of trying to make myself feel better but I now do not think disturbed will be on it this year but maybe the other two the guy put a smiley face to in response.

Main reason is because disturbed headlined the uproar tour last year what concert promoter would be dumb enough to have them headline two of their tours within a year. Second because they already held a co headline spot with mayhem hopefully they are smart enough to not repeat headliners at least this early on. Last reason is because disturbed is doing MAAW this spring and it's what 45 dates and covering all the cities mayhem will be in.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I hope you're right
    imageimage
    I hope you're right
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I see what you did there!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Do you?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yes, yes I do.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    The rumored bands on Mayhem 2011 > Mayhem 2010. Hell, Skeletonwitch is better than all of Mayhem last year combined.
    excellent point.....which is why there is so much bitching....(and rightfully so)

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Okay maybe this is my way of trying to make myself feel better but I now do not think disturbed will be on it this year but maybe the other two the guy put a smiley face to in response.

Main reason is because disturbed headlined the uproar tour last year what concert promoter would be dumb enough to have them headline two of their tours within a year. Second because they already held a co headline spot with mayhem hopefully they are smart enough to not repeat headliners at least this early on. Last reason is because disturbed is doing MAAW this spring and it's what 45 dates and covering all the cities mayhem will be in.
    Rob Zombie toured the US pretty extensively the winter before he did Mayhem. Not to mention he did plenty of Gruesome Twosome shows with Alice Cooper across the US as well. And MAAW has yet to announce their second leg.....it makes me wonder. So far the tour only hits small markets that no regular tour visits.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Wasn't gruesome twosome after mayhem? Also the Ron zombie tour never came anywhere near me that spring. Plus he didn't headline a tour owned by the same people within a year period of time