Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem 2011 Rumors

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Gruesome Twosome was before and after. Just saying. The longer it takes MAAW to churn out that second leg of dates, the more I wonder.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Wasn't gruesome twosome after mayhem? Also the Ron zombie tour never came anywhere near me that spring. Plus he didn't headline a tour owned by the same people within a year period of time
    Gruesome Twosome was before, Halloween Hootenanny was after.

Same bands, regardless of the name of the tour.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Well okay then. Why won't you people let me believe for the next month that disturbed won't be there?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    No one says you can't....
    You're dragging me down JL...
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just to piss you off.....

Killswitch was at MAAW in 2009 and still did Mayhem. Plus Disturbed just released Asylum and Mayhem usually goes for bands that are supporting new or upcoming releases. So yeah, fuck you Ape I hope you have a terrible Christmas.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    You're dragging me down JL...
    :( Sorry....

Killswitch was at MAAW in 2009 and still did Mayhem. Plus Disturbed just released Asylum and Mayhem usually goes for bands that are supporting new or upcoming releases. So yeah, fuck you Ape I hope you have a terrible Christmas.
    Asylum will be nearly a year old by the time Mayhem comes around.
    Not to mention uproar do you really think they would have them headline two of their tours like that

Asylum will be nearly a year old by the time Mayhem comes around.
    I forgot that Wrath was a new album before Gayhem 2010.

Plus they signed the bands now, not a month before.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Not to mention uproar do you really think they would have them headline two of their tours like that
    Money talks.
    But it don't make no gosh dern sense
    Money > Logic
    edited December 2010
    Tartar sauce.
    Eh if the lineup sucks it may be a good thing for me because all my vacations days next year are going towards wedding and honey moon. Hopefully rock on the range gives me good news. Now I do think disturbed will be there
    Cool. I'l only go if it's a tolerable lineup, because I'd like to go to DE-troit and hang with Jacob and the gang.
    I wouldn't go to Detroit but that's just me I don't like seats or lawn.

Rock on the range is a weekend so please please please be a good line up
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    If the lineup sucks too much, I'm going to just wait for the Big 4 tour instead of going to both.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited December 2010
    Woah, I forgot all about Divine Heresy. That would be sweet if they played