Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

UFC on Fox (Official MMA thread)

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Uh WEC tonight actually right now

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    sweet. thanks for the reminder. i had forgotten it was on tonight
    strikeforce up now
    hq-streams.com just sign up, its free and click channel 2. quality is great
    King Mo got fucked up I was loling.

Lightweight bout: Andre Winner vs. Nik Lentz[1][12]
    Lightweight bout: Joe Lauzon vs. Gabe Ruediger[1][12]
    Main card
    Welterweight bout: Nate Diaz vs. Marcus Davis[1]
    Lightweight bout: Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard[1]
    Middleweight bout: Demian Maia vs. Mario Miranda[1]
    Heavyweight bout: Randy Couture vs. James Toney[1]
    Lightweight Championship bout: Frankie Edgar (c) vs. B.J. Penn[1]
    References
    If they snub my nigga Penn again, I'm going to be pissed.

if penn loses, i'll be estatic
    Edgar runs too much for me, reminds me of Machida, I was happy when he got KTFO.

Louzon beat dat ass

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    aint working on there any other sites?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    that james toney vs coutier fight was exactly why this is the gayest thing in the sport world since ice skating..... a boxer finally comes over to fight and what does the faggot mma fighter do? lunges at his ankles before the boxer can even throw a punch and chokes him out....hiw is that martial arts? in conclusion, fuck this "hobby" cuz it aint a sport...
    It's called a wrestling takedown, Toney talked too much shit and got what he deserved. When you're only good at one style then you're going to be picked apart. If Toney wanted to show that boxing is still the dominant sport (which it's not) he would have learned how to defend a takedown, and the most common submissions.

fuck your gay hobby.....launching at someones ankles isnt fighting, its being a bitch. pussy hobby is for pussies
    Someone is asshurt that James Toney got hoed.

lol so let me get this straight......a "fighter" goes after someones ankles without ever throwing one punch or kick or anything regarding "martial arts" which is in the title of the hobby and chokes the real fighter and that is defined as hoed? lol if anything it only proves that these idiots cant really fight and will do anything possible to stay away from someone who actually can
    Obviously someone hasn't seen Penn vs Edgar 2 which was a straight forward boxing match with little ground. MMA is closer to real fighting than boxing, in a real fight what does someone try to do? They try to grab you and bring you to the ground. Randy just wanted to embarrass Toney by giving him no offense, if Couture wanted he would have done what he always does, and clinch Toney up against the cage and uppercut his face in.

well i dont know about u but if im in a "real" fight I actually stay on my feet and fight someone. i guess im old fashioned because if you got in a fight as a kid and u launched at someones ankles and held on till they toppled over you would be a major pussy for the rest of your days... when people fought they stayed on there feet and punched until the other person went down. couture couldnt fight if his life depended on it, he is a bitch and i have no interests in watching two dudes hug each other on a mat, i would rather watch two professionals fight in a real sport
    Boxing is trash today, the only time I would watch if Mayweather of Pacman were fighting. Saying Couture "couldn't fight" is shows your ignorance of the sport. Taking someone down and beating their face in like Couture was doing to Toney shows dominance, submitting him was just for more humiliation.

boxing has been trash for a while, not to the fault of the fighters though, when greed takes over a sport it is hard to recover......and how is grabbing a gigantic boxing heavyweights ankle till he falls over showing dominanace" lol if he wanted to prove anything then he wouldve stayed on his feet and beat him like a real man or toney shouldve fought someone who actually had the balls to stand up and really fight him. the thing is there is no pride in mma they will do any little cheap shit to win the "fight". the fight wasnt for any title or anything so if coutier wanted to prove that mma was legit he wouldve stood his ground and actually fought instead of taking the woman way out. lol what he did was the equivalent of girls taking each other down by the hair lol
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I almost felt bad for that Toney guy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic