Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The Sound of Perseverance remaster comes out in less than two weeks. That will be the highlight of my month album-wise. :D
    DEATH!! ^:)^
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Indeed. The standard for technical death metal. \m/
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Anyone have new info on Decapitated's new album?
    Seattle-based progressive metallers QUEENSRŸCHE are puttting the finishing touches on their twelfth studio album for a late spring release via Loud & Proud Records, a Roadrunner Records imprint focusing on established artists.

In a 2010 interview with Attention Deficit Delirium, QUEENSRŸCHE drummer Scott Rockenfield revealed that the band's upcoming CD is taking the quintet in some new directions.

"I add a lot of film score elements or sound effects [into my drum work], especially on the new thing we’re working on right now," Rockenfield said. "Geoff [Tate, vocals] and I have really spent a lot of time together redesigning the QUEENSRŸCHE thing, which you're going to love. It's huge rock but with a great dance vibe to it, real modern dance. It's kind of like 'Rage' ['For Order'] through a time tunnel, bringing it into the now. There are a lot of electronic elements to it. It's a big rock thing that is going to have a lot of color to it — it's good and really intense."

When asked about the progress of the songwriting sessions for the follow-up to QUEENSRŸCHE's 2009 CD, "American Soldier", QUEENSRŸCHE singer Geoff Tate stated on Eddie Trunk's "Friday Night Rocks" radio show on New York's Q104.3 FM, "In a sense, it is [a concept record]. It's a very contemporary record.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Downloading Fallen right now. First 2011 album I'm listening to. I expect great things. :D
    Fucking LOVING his Vocals on this album. They sound straight up evil lol.
    Album was so meh. I walk away not remembering a single stand-out moment. Whatever. Belus is still win.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOL at the transition there.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Well the Vocals are still cool, but it's not enough to make a shitty album good.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29aE5A0xLRM

Sounds promising. \m/
    Wooo! I can't wait for the new album
    :-bd
    Album was so meh. I walk away not remembering a single stand-out moment. Whatever. Belus is still win.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I ALREADY SAID THAT YOU FUCK
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    edited February 2011
    I WANTED TO SAY IT TOO.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited February 2011
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    New Foo Fighters album coming in April.

With the recently leaked snippet of opener "Bridge Burning" having surpassed 500,000 plays in one week, Foo Fighters have now unleashed a second morsel of hard rock goodness from their upcoming seventh studio album, out April 12 on Roswell/RCA.

FF fans jonesing for another several seconds of new material should head posthaste to http://www.foofighters.fm and move the virtual tuner to 101.5 for this new taste.

Foo Fighters are still a band? huh...who knew?
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Seattle-based progressive metallers QUEENSRŸCHE are puttting the finishing touches on their twelfth studio album for a late spring release via Loud & Proud Records, a Roadrunner Records imprint focusing on established artists.

In a 2010 interview with Attention Deficit Delirium, QUEENSRŸCHE drummer Scott Rockenfield revealed that the band's
    upcoming CD is taking the quintet in some new directions.

"I add a lot of film score elements or sound effects [into my drum work], especially on the new thing we’re working on right now," Rockenfield said. "Geoff [Tate, vocals] and I have really spent a lot of time together redesigning the QUEENSRŸCHE thing, which you're going to love. It's huge rock but with a great dance vibe to it, real modern dance. It's kind of like 'Rage' ['For Order'] through a time tunnel, bringing it into the now. There are a lot of electronic elements to it. It's a big rock thing that is going to have a lot of color to it — it's good and really intense."

When asked about the progress of the songwriting sessions for the follow-up to QUEENSRŸCHE's 2009 CD, "American Soldier", QUEENSRŸCHE singer Geoff Tate stated on Eddie Trunk's "Friday Night Rocks" radio show on New York's Q104.3 FM, "In a sense, it is [a concept record]. It's a very contemporary record.
    Big Queensryche fan, but they have disappointed as of late.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!