Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I thought the abuse button was a tear drop
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    =))
    I love winning with women
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,708 spicy boy

I thought the abuse button was a tear drop

I did too... I'm pretty sure it was.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

That's not a teardrop? #-o
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This new Skeletonwitch \m/
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I thought it was a drop too
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    #bringthembackfaggot
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    looks like a bomb to me
    edited November 2013
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Behemoth Announces New Video, 12" EP And Single Off The Satanist!

Behemoth will premiere the first of their new unholy incantations to their disciples to worship them, digitally and on exclusive vinyl only!

A first new sign of life from Polish Black/Death Metal legends BEHEMOTH comes in form of the song "Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel" off their upcoming new record "The Satanist." The album was produced by Behemoth, Wojtek and Slawek Wieslawscy and Daniel Bergstrand in Hertz Studio. "The Satanist" was mixed by Matt Hyde (Slayer) and mastered by Ted Jensen (Metallica, AC/DC) at Sterling Sound. The cover art, which will also be revealed on December 4th, is a painting by renowned Russian painter and occultist, Denis Forkas. For the cover, Nergal's own blood was included in the paint. Additional artwork was handled by Metastazis and Zbigniew Bielak.

The Grupa 13 produced video for "Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel" will also be released on December 4th. The teaser for the video can be seen now on youtube.com/behemothofficial.

The limited edition (2,000 copies: 1,000 white and 1,000 black, 180 gram vinyl) 12" EP of "Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel" will be released on December 4, 2013 via Behemoth/New Aeon Musick in Europe and will be released as a gatefold with each copy hand numbered and signed by the band.

The 12" EP can be pre-ordered via BEHEMOTH's webstore (white vinyl and black vinyl) and will contain the first single off of THE SATANIST, plus two non-album tracks: If I Were Cain and a cover from Polish Post-Punk New Wave legendary band SIEKIERA - Ludzie Wschodu. Pre-orders will also be available at indiemerch.com/metalbladerecords and nuclearblast.de.

Furthermore, the first single off of THE SATANIST, Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel will be available for purchase on iTunes starting early December. See below for release date by territory.

Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel iTunes Single Live on:
    12/04 US
    12/06 EU
    12/08 UK

**Please note there will be NO digital or CD release planned for the vinyl edition!
    inb4lists
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited November 2013
    French dream-pop exemplars ALCEST issuing 4th release in U.S.

Shelter is the fourth release from latterday French Dream-pop exemplars Alcest. The album is the result of a long journey into vast new creative terrain . Mastermind and multi-instrumentalist Neige and drummer Winterhalter pile up the thick, layered cloud banks of multiple guitars and of classic Shoegazery and blend it with the sweet melodicism of pioneering post-punk Brits like the Cocteau Twins, as well as epic, soundtrack-like melodies and prog-leaning song structures. Shelter is being released by Prophecy Productions, distributed by Dismanic/eOne January 21, 2014.

Shelter features guest appearances from Slowdive’s Neil Halstead (lead vocals on “Away”), Billie Lindahl from Sweden’s Promise And The Monster’s and Amiina’s strings sections. The album was recorded at Sundlaugin Studio, Iceland, with Sigur Rós producer Birgir Jón Birgisson.

The title of the album, “Shelter,” describes its concept. These songs are about shelter as a safe place that allows everybody to escape reality for an instant, to reunite with what we really are, deep down. Neige’s own escape was to the sea, and all the songs here were inspired by and dedicated to it.

Alcest was founded in the year 2000, and via with releases such as Le Secret(2005) and Souvenirs d’un autre monde (2007) virtually created the post Black Metal Shoegaze/Black Metal “Blackgaze“ genre. Over the years, Alcest helped make this style surprisingly popular around the world and continue to be its foremost proponents. Since 2010, Alcest have toured Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. In 2012, they released Les Voyages De L’Ame which saw remarkable worldwide sales, landed them on magazine covers and BBC sessions.

As they’ve evolved, Alcest have left behind most of their Metal influences and with the help of Sigur Rós producer Birgir Jón Birgisson have wrought a markedly light and ethereal sound on Shelter.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I"m sure it's be cool, but I'm kind of bummed I couldn't see Alcest before Neige decided he didn't like black metal anymore.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    supremely bummed lantlos never made it to the us while neige was involved
    I love winning with women
    Have you guys heard this before? It's Neige and Audrey from Peste Noire

http://youtu.be/0R46beoBDBo

I love that album. I wish coming back to this was an option, but I think it kinda crashed and burned
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Yeah, I have it and there's some real good material on it. I don't listen to it nearly as much as Alcest or Lantlos, but it's a good record
    I had a big crush on Audrey Sylvain at one point. She's yummy