Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    For anybody wondering, next Down EP won't be out until next year. They're shooting to have it out by Feb.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    New AILD record \m/

Tim can record it Varg style
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Palms, the Los Angeles based band featuring members of Isis and Chino Moreno of Deftones, have unveiled the album art for their June 25 self-titled debut album as well as the six-song (47 minute) track list.

Palms track list:

1. Future Warrior
    2. Patagonia
    3. Mission Sunset
    4. Shortwave Radio
    5. Tropics
    6. Antarctic Handshake
    I love winning with women
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    chimaira posted a new song on fb. meh.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Cynic is mixing their new album \m/
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    nother new Megadeth
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgYOaUZ29ws

Better than the last one.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    But it's still pretty bad.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Yea... not Megadeth's best work. Their A Game is def behind them.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Finally found the new ocean album in its entirety..

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Can't find the music news thread, so I guess I'll just put this here.

Century Media Records is proud to announce the signing of the legendary Seattle metal band SANCTUARY. In 2010, four of the founding members, Warrel Dane, Jim Sheppard, Lenny Rutledge and Dave Budbill, came together for a few select reunion performances. At first, it was just going to be a handful of shows, but the response and chemistry on stage was so overwhelming that the guys changed their minds. Now, some 20 years after they left off, SANCTUARY will continue with their unique mix of US power metal, hard rock and progressive elements and begin work on a new LP. To complete the line-up, Brad Hull (FORCED ENTRY) will be filling in for former guitar player Sean Blosl. A late 2013 release is planned.

The band comments:

Warrel Dane: "Having been with Century Media since 1995 with NEVERMORE, it was a very comfortable decision for SANCTUARY to sign with them. Century Media has a great team that always delivers for all of their bands. I've known m...ost of them on a first name basis for many years and I look forward to this new chapter in history."

Lenny Rutledge: "I can speak for every member of SANCTUARY when I say we are all excited to join the Century Media family. We now have the opportunity to work with the best metal record label on the planet. We are looking forward to creating great music with an awesome team behind us."

SANCTUARY released the classic albums Refuge Denied and Into The Mirror Black during their short existence between 1985 and 1992. Following the band's dissolve, singer Warrel Dane and bassist Jim Sheppard formed NEVERMORE.

SANCTUARY line-up 2013:Warrel Dane - Vocals
    Lenny Rutledge - Guitars
    Jim Sheppard - Bass
    Dave Budbill - Drums
    Brad Hull - Guitars

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    New Iced Earth soon

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Californian metal heavyweights DevilDriver have just revealed the album title, cover art and release plans for their sixth studio album, ‘Winter Kills.’ The frostbitten release from DevilDriver was tracked by Mark Lewis (The Black Dahlia Murder, Whitechapel, All That Remains) and is set to drop on Aug. 27.

‘Winter Kills’ will be DevilDriver’s follow-up to their 2011 release, ‘Beast.’ Mark Lewis also manned the board for ‘Beast,’ along with the metal act’s third studio album, ‘The Last Kind Words.’ ‘Winter Kills’ also bears the distinction of being the band’s first-ever full-length release to not come out via Roadrunner Records, as the 2013 disc will be unleashed by Napalm Records.

This is by far DevilDriver’s most cohesive, powerful, groove-laden record to date!” raves singer Dez Fafara. “We delivered our signature California groove sound alongside a raw and biting guitar tone, mixed it with massive hooks, added in thunderous drums to rethink, and reshape another different sounding unique piece of rock and roll! Cutting our own path is something to be proud of.”

Fafara adds, “DevilDriver has always and will forever be about thinking outside the box and delivering on something different from record to record. We cannot be assimilated into any scene or even genre of metal, and we will continue to do things our own way with a massive middle finger in the air to the status quo!”

As for DevilDriver’s switch from Roadrunner to Napalm Records, Fafara spoke about the change during our recent interview with the vocalist. “They have passion. I think when the whole folding of Roadrunner was happening, they were … letting a bunch of other people go – I had been there a long time, I think they decided, I decided, we all decided that it was just time to part ways,” reveals Fafara. “Napalm has a massive amount of passion for heavy metal, they love the band. When we met with the owner, he was like “I love the band.” He knew songs and it was like okay, “This is a guy who’s entrenched in our music so we want him behind it.”

Get excited for DevilDriver’s next album, ‘Winter Kills,’ and be sure to check it out on Aug. 27.

JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    New Amon Amarth
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    SATAN said:

You could huh?

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN NEW NIN
    I love winning with women