Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    That's a sweet cover on the staind album
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Canadian death metal/metalcore outfit The Agonist is currently finishing up work on their next full-length release. Recorded this summer, the effort is currently being mixed and will hit stores in early-2012 via Century Media Records.

In the interim, the band will release a limited EP featuring two songs from the new album. Mixed by Tue Madsen, "The Escape" EP will only be available from the band on the road or online via CM Distro.
    I love winning with women
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Canadian death metal/metalcore outfit The Agonist is currently finishing up work on their next full-length release. Recorded this summer, the effort is currently being mixed and will hit stores in early-2012 via Century Media Records.

In the interim, the band will release a limited EP featuring two songs from the new album. Mixed by Tue Madsen, "The Escape" EP will only be available from the band on the road or online via CM Distro.
    Candidate for Mayhem Fest? :?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They will probably open a stage
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Maybe this can get me back into them before they come around.

"After spending a few months in the studio, Montreal, Quebec, Canada-based female-fronted melodic death metallers THE AGONIST are ready to hit the road in North America as part of a package tour with KAMELOT, ALESTORM, and BLACKGUARD. Unfortunately, THE AGONIST lead guitarist Danny Marino will be unable to join the band on this trek, and will be replaced by ex-THE CATALYST guitarist Justin Deguire on rhythm guitar while Pascal "Paco" Jobin takes over lead guitar duties.

For fans that have been patiently waiting for new material from THE AGONIST, this tour will be the first opportunity to get their hands on the band's latest release. "The Escape" EP — featuring two songs from THE AGONIST's upcoming full-length album ("Lonely Solipsist" and "The Escape") — will be sold exclusively on the road and online at CM Distro for the duration of the tour. The only way to get your hands on a physical copy of this limited-edition EP is to catch the band on its run with KAMELOT or to order via CM Distro. The EP will also be available in a digital format after the tour.

Mixed by Tue Madsen (THE HAUNTED, DARK TRANQUILLITY, SUICIDE SILENCE), THE AGONIST's new full-length album is slated for an early 2012 release via Century Media Records.

In a recent interview with MetalConcerts.net, THE AGONIST vocalist Alissa White-Gluz stated about the musical direction of the follow-up to 2009's "Lullabies For A Dormant Mind", "I wouldn't say it's heavier or more melodic. I think it sounds more mature. It has the same sort of schizophrenic side that 'Lullabies' has, but it also has some other I guess what you would call classic influences. Like, there's some PANTERA influence, there's some RADIOHEAD influence. I mean, there's a lot of influences that we didn't really have before."

"Lullabies For A Dormant Mind" debuted at No. 105 on the Top New Artist Albums (Heatseekers) chart, which lists the best-selling albums by new and developing artists, defined as those who have never appeared in the Top 100 of The Billboard 200."

ep.jpg 101.1K
    image Photobucket
    If Tue produces it, it'll probably be excellent.
    If Tue produces it, it'll probably be excellent.
    Has nothing to do with anything whatsoever.

He also produced Suicide Silence.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    inb4 The Cleansing and Unseen
    FUCK. Almost inb4'd that shit.
    He's only making sure the album sounds as good as possible. He has nothing to do with writing.

The album could totally blow like The Cleansing or Unseen but have the best production ever. Shit music is shit, no matter how polished it is.
    I wasn't referring to the writing.
    Oh, alright. The way you worded it, it sounded like you were saying that if he produces it, it will probably be a good album.

BE SPECIFIC, DAMN YOU
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Alyssa is smokin.........

Chevelle are mixing there new album.On the plane and on our way to Alaska. Isn't technology amazing? I just downloaded the 8th song to work on mixing while we fly. Getting closer to a first single. "Face to the Floor" has been going over really great.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip

Chevelle are mixing there new album.On the plane and on our way to Alaska. Isn't technology amazing? I just downloaded the 8th song to work on mixing while we fly. Getting closer to a first single. "Face to the Floor" has been going over really great.
    \m/ \m/
    Steel Panther
    "Balls Out" track listing:

01. In The Future
    02. Supersonic Sex Machine
    03. Just Like Tiger Woods
    04. 17 Girls In A Row
    05. If You Really, Really Love Me
    06. It Won't Suck Itself
    07. Tomorrow Night
    08. Why Can't You Trust Me
    09. That's What Girls Are For
    10. Gold-Digging Whore
    11. I Like Drugs
    12. Critter
    13. Let Me Cum In
    14. Weenie Ride
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    From the Killswitch Engage Facebook:
    YO! Its Adam D! We're about to begin writing our new record. Thanks to all of our fans for waiting so friggin' patiently...now let's turn on the "riff faucet" and RAGE!
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    YO! Its Adam D! We're about to begin writing our new record. Thanks to all of our fans for waiting so friggin' patiently...now let's turn on the "riff faucet" and RAGE!
    lol literally just about to post this.. \m/
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    hopefully they straightened their fuckin act out......