Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What would you do for a decent paycheck?

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited November 2010
    Jealousy comes from the fear of losing someone. I do not fear losing shane to anyone beause he knows he can go take care of his sexual fantasies with someone else if i'm not capable and then come home to me and I'll be waiting for him. Same as the other night I went out on a romantic dinner w/ my female friend, we fucked around, still came home to Shane. He didn't have a fear or losing me. Jealousy will just destroy love.
    our relationship will never stagnate because of this
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    By all means do what makes you happy. But ill never be able to be with someone knowing they're always fantastising about the chick down the road and have sexual relations with other chicks. Imo, once that happens I've lost em
    imageimage
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    I detach emotions with sex. Sex to me is an activity. I do not feel anything other than sexual desire for the other guy/girl. It's like hang out, fuck, have fun, then leave. No "I love you" or anything like that. Yes, I'm a nympho and sometimes it's too much for him to handle. Swinging is all about detaching the emotions that some people feel from sex. Cheating to me is if he fell in love and wanted to be w/ the other woman in a relationship and want commitment w/ her or him.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited November 2010
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    but isnt a commitment not doing stuff with other people?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    has anyone ever seen a picture of judy?
    i havent
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    <_> on the day
    Goes to this thread

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol nice cats.

Shane wants a threesome with a stripped bigger than Judy.

Sometimes the things Saunders come up with remind me of crazy cult people that have to justify their actions in their head. Like i said more power to ya but cheating is cheating and it's not for me
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    edited November 2010
    when I seen shane and judy buttsechz pix meh eyez bled no no no no

:-(

new page

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    There was a few infamous pics posted a long time ago because of an efight
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    By all means do what makes you happy. But ill never be able to be with someone knowing they're always fantastising about the chick down the road and have sexual relations with other chicks. Imo, once that happens I've lost em
    Hun, ALL men do this. it's just the way we are hard wired biologically. any man that says different is a straight up lair, but just b/c its how we think doesn't mean we will act on it.

I detach emotions with sex. Sex to me is an activity. I do not feel anything other than sexual desire for the other guy/girl. It's like hang out, fuck, have fun, then leave. No "I love you" or anything like that. Yes, I'm a nympho and sometimes it's too much for him to handle. Swinging is all about detaching the emotions that some people feel from sex. Cheating to me is if he fell in love and wanted to be w/ the other woman in a relationship and want commitment w/ her or him.
    Now in my opinion some relationships can be like this but in un swinger relationships sex is a real emotional connection. It's sort of expressing your love in a physical way and pleasuring one another
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    i havent
    She has posted naked pictures and Shane has posted a picture of fucking her in the ass
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i would never have sex with someone i wasnt in a committed relationship with
    its part of not being a whore
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited November 2010
    i havent
    Apparently there was a picture on the old forum that I'd rather not see...

Edit:I guess the above posts also state this.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    i havent
    She has posted naked pictures and Shane has posted a picture of fucking her in the ass
    yaz it were nastaez too

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    if whores were legal i bet the rape rate would drop
    i havent
    Apparently there was a picture on the old forum that I'd rather not see...

Edit:I guess the above posts also state this.
    Why?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    i havent
    yaz it were nastaez too

its not illegal to be a whore, rex
    imageimage