Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Worst Concert Experiences

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Being within seeing distance of Underoath at Mayhen 08, god that band is fucking horrible.
    i concur
    imageimage
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Another one would be standing through 45 minutes of Coheed and Cambria. God fucking dammit they were boring as all fuck. Although it was funny seeing a couple of Rock Band nerds doing the air guitar notes for Welcome Home
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I will say, though, I feel bad for them being on the bill with Slipknot a couple years back. I am in no way a Coheed fan, but I'm sure they were booed to shit by the mallfags.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I will say, though, I feel bad for them being on the bill with Slipknot a couple years back. I am in no way a Coheed fan, but I'm sure they were booed to shit by the mallfags.
    that happened at my show
    i found it amusing
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    we just sat in somebody's seats and had an icee and smoked a couple joints lol
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Also, being pretty excited to go to Despised Icon's final tour only to see it filled with hardcore dancers. Seriously no actual pits formed during any of the bands and they even danced during Revocation...
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Coheed isn't a mallcore band like Trivium and Slipknot are though, they had no business being on a crappy tour like that.
    Trivium > Coheed

Trivium > Coheed
    Lol
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    At my show they got the Golf clap if anything (although when corey said "give it up for Coheed" a lot of people booed.

Also brian, weren't you a slipknot "mallcore" kid as well
    edited November 2010
    At my show they got the Golf clap if anything (although when corey said "give it up for Coheed" a lot of people booed.

Also brian, weren't you a slipknot "mallcore" kid as well
    No. I listed to Slipknot in middle school, but I grew tired of them shortly after Mayhem. That being said, I never called myself a maggot and acted like the most metal thing on the planet.

Their fanbase was a key factor that drove me away from them. I'm not one to really care who else is listening to my music, but I'd rather not be associated with the hard rock equivalent of juggalos.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I will never let a fanbase change my views on a band.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Trivium > Coheed
    they are both terrible but i agree with this

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Getting sun poisoning and heat exhaustion at Ozzfest 2005 where I had to leave and miss Black Sabbath
    Getting soaked while waiting to get into AFI
    Getting followed after Mayhem 08 by some druggie trying to sell me coke
    Cracking my rib at the first time I saw Unearth
    Permanently fucking up my neck at Iced Earth
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    So if juggalos picked up on whatever your favorite band is, you wouldn't have a problem with being associated with them?
    So if juggalos picked up on whatever your favorite band is, you wouldn't have a problem with being associated with them?
    It wouldn't bother me if Juggalos picked up on Primus, I like Radiohead despite their fanbase being a mixture of close minded hipsters and Rolling Stone magazine.
    edited November 2010
    Like I say, I don't even care that scenies like some of the bands I like, I just...idk. Back a few years ago when you saw every pseudo gothtard wearing a slipknot shirt, it was just embarrassing. It also doesn't help that I started listening to better music.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    If the juggalos started liking Rammstein I would have to go on a mass murdering spree to wipe them all off the planet.

Coincidentally, my worst concert experience was last night at Combichrist. I can't say I've ever not enjoyed a band that I saw out of the few shows I've been to, but yesterday at Combichrist while waiting in line to get in 2 juggalos were walking around going "woop" like 30 times asking "where my juggalos at." When we got in they were walking around asking people if they were going to be in the mosh pit (don't worry, there was no mosh pit for Combichrist for fucks sake). One of them walked up to my dad (he goes with me to all these shows, he loves rock/metal believe it or not) and asked if he was going to be in the pit and he said no then pointed to me and said he might be. He asked if I was his son, my dad said yes, then the juggadouche said "ok, I won't hurt him then." we both got one hell of a laugh out of that mainly because we were convinced a 7 year old could take these 2 guys out. Anyways, they left during the middle of the 2nd band and fun was had during Combichrist. Not really a bad experience, but I can't say I've really had any at a concert.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Being within hearing distance of Norma Jean during Mayhem '10.

The sound absolutely SUCKING during Lamb of God at Mayhem '10. I could barely hear them.