Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Worst Concert Experiences

Comments

• ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    1. At the last ATR show, they said their new album ranked just above Linkin Park's new one and everyone cheered. I booed because I misunderstood what was said (I thought they said that Linkin Park scored above), and I felt like a dumbass.

2. Getting my eye stabbed with someone's finger at the last ATR show as well. Caused a black eye.

3. Not really all that bad (I just hate getting injured at shows), but the bloody nose I got at Goatwhore.

For me, shows can be made bad because:

1. Crowdedness; Makes it a lot harder to move around and since I have temporary asthma, harder to breathe, especially in smoking enabled venues.

2. Injuries (depends on severity, see above).
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Seeing Five Finger Death Punch on two occasions
    wn Sitting through a Mushroomhead set
    Bullet not being there for God knows why
    Missing a pick throby BDM
    Seeing FFCP at anytime is a shitty experience. And wasn't Bullet not on those select dates because they had prior engagements at a European festival?
    imageimage
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    High on Fire.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Sitting through a Mushroomhead set
    Missing a pick thrown by BDM
    You could have drove to Chicago or Indy for bullet you butthurt baby. Also didn't chuck knock away the bdm pick or vice versa
    Dawn the house of blues Myrtle beach did that to however it was reverse for me I got there early got in line warlike tenth in line noticed a big ass line forming else where then found out the line I was in I had to have bought something. I decided to sacrifice 20 bucks and run to the gift shop. I was on the barrier instead of way in back
    I'm not really fond of the HOB, and that's one of the reasons why
    That is one of the reasons why I liked house of blues. Not to mention the barrier they have in front of the stage is wide and padded and they have people bringing drinks to you.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    Seeing FFCP at anytime is a shitty experience. And wasn't Bullet not on those select dates because they had prior engagements at a European festival?
    They played at Wacken
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Misery Index (the main band I went to see) canceling our date at the last minute on the DI tour.

High on Fire snubbing us out of Fury Whip in April.

Watching Slayer at Mayhem 09 and then being told afterward that Manson was doing signings during their set.

My bitchy friend making us leave before STP went on at Fall Frenzy.

Nearly getting a concussion during The Beautiful People in 2007.

When Mastodon headline in April 09 and didn't play Blood and Thunder.

The fights I got in during:
    GWAR
    A Skylit Drive
    Five Finger Death Punch
    Atreyu
    Rancid
    Mudvayne (Also getting arrested afterwards. Not part of the concert, but shortly after. Something I'll never forget.)

And seeing The Casualties play.
    I love winning with women
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

That is one of the reasons why I liked house of blues. Not to mention the barrier they have in front of the stage is wide and padded and they have people bringing drinks to you.
    Our barrier isn't padded and is too tall. They also have retarded rules for certain shows, which gets people kicked out easily. Only thing I've liked about HOB is the water catering
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They played at Wacken
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    They played at Wacken
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
    That is ultra lulzy
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I would say my concussion at bleeding through but it's more of an after concert thing because it happened during the show I can't remember anything at the show just what has been told to me. In and out of the hospital for a couple weeks after sucked though and not being able to hold down food for about a week

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    getting kicked out of hatebreed when i was on the rail for doing nothing.....and i had been waiting forever to see them
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    a close second was a "glee" band i saw today at the plymouth thanksgiving parade. I wanted to shoot myself. they played for a half hour and killed a journey song
    are we talking, THE glee crews, or like a knockoff.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    I would say my concussion at bleeding through but it's more of an after concert thing because it happened during the show I can't remember anything at the show just what has been told to me. In and out of the hospital for a couple weeks after sucked though and not being able to hold down food for about a week

Well you got some lovin from Marta though
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Having to see through flyleaf to see stone sour it fucking sucked.
    Having to sit through evensence to see Korn.
    and when i had to see black light burns before sevendust.
    Finally having to see underoath before machine head.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Almost passing out at BLS, Rob Zombie, and Mayhem Fest 2010.
    Sounds like you need to learn how to hydrate properly

I know, I've learned my lesson, haha. I was drinking water at Mayhem Fest, but I guess it wasn't enough...plus the heat didn't help.
    i almost passed out at this years mayhem too, it was unbelievably hot and i had been drinking all day. i had to leave the hatebreed area a couple songs early cuz i was getting tunnel vision.

worst concert experience ever was without a doubt the fucktard crowd of the the devil wears prada. im not a violent person but i was about two seconds from ending lives
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    getting kicked out of korn for no reason and having to sit outside in 30 degree weather waiting for the show to get over with cuz my ride was inside and i had no way of going anywhere or doing anything for like 2 hours
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Being within seeing distance of Underoath at Mayhen 08, god that band is fucking horrible.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    These two girls were trying to mosh last night, and one of them got pushed down an broke/sprained her ankle or something. I heard her say something, and then I saw them walking out when I was looking at merch.
    image Photobucket