Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Worst Concert Experiences

ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
edited November 2010 in Off Topic
having to sit through a painfully long hour of Slayer to see Manson

getting all the way to the venue to find out the band i went to see (lazarus AD) their fucking bus broke down and they wont be there

getting tripped in the pit during Ensiferum and taking a knee to the face from someone running on the way down

getting punched in the face not more than a minute after the first song started when i saw As I Lay Dying headline. My glasses exploded and i didn't have back up. ended up missing some work b/c of it.

Comments

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Having to wait an hour in a half in between Slayer and Manson for their co headline tour, god damn that was long (and Manson sucked too)
    standing through the fail that is emmure to get to Devildriver
    having to watch a band called Of Machines "perform"
    breaking my glasses in the pit during Social Distortion at HFStival 2006 (making me miss good charlotte, billy idol, coldplay and foo fighters)
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited November 2010
    Some drunk asshole trying to steal my spot on the rail during Fear Factory. We took care of his dumb ass though.

After The Burial's entire set was the worst shit ever.

EDIT: Besides their asshurt over someone yelling that they fucking suck
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Emmure, five finger death punch
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Having to watch I Declare War.

I would say getting hit repeatedly by water bottles at rock on the range, but after I joined in, it was pretty fun.
    image Photobucket
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Almost passing out at BLS, Rob Zombie, and Mayhem Fest 2010.
    imageimage
    Having to watch I Declare War.
    Hey, i like them.... (runs and hides)
    They were just generally assholes onstage, wasn't a fan of the music either...but I could have tolerated them.
    image Photobucket
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited November 2010
    Having to sit through Kill Hannah while waiting for Lacuna Coil.

Also standing in line 1 1/2 hours to see August Burns Red and missing iwrestledabearonce in the process.
    Sounds like you need to learn how to hydrate properly

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Having to suffer through The Devil Wears Prada in 2007 to get to All That Remains (dvd taping)
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Sounds like you need to learn how to hydrate properly

I know, I've learned my lesson, haha. I was drinking water at Mayhem Fest, but I guess it wasn't enough...plus the heat didn't help.
    imageimage
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Having to sit thru a Celine Dion concert....i win!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited November 2010
    My worst was HIM/Dommin/We Are the Fallen this past year. I didn't sleep the night before because I just couldn't. I took a shower and had a Monster Heavy Metal BFC before I left. Picked up Erika and went to Cleveland. The line in the front was decently short so we chilled there for a while until one of the workers at the HOB decided to mention if you purchased a so and so amount from the gift shop you'd get in early through the back. We did that and found out there was actually a long ass line instead.

The first band that played was ok, and I was fine. Then We Are the Fallen came out and that's when shit got bad. My blood pressure dropped too much out of nowhere and I ended up passing out. It was so bad that I had to pour water all over me more then once because afterwards I kept getting over heated for no reason. I kept having to drink water as well but nothing made me feel better. It was pretty much shitty the rest of the night and I could hardly enjoy Dommin or HIM. Not to mention about the last 50 minutes of HIM (or at least it seemed it was that long) I felt like I was going to throw up alot.

On the way home I had to piss really bad as well (and for those who don't know, there's a lot of nothing in Ohio for a bit), and at the light right before Sheetz...we got pulled over. The damn gas station was directly in front of me and I couldn't do shit because a cop pulled us over for going 10 mph over. So, I took risks and pissed in a bottle a bit because I couldn't hold this shit much longer, which made Erika laugh her ass off. All the while I was trippin' that the cop was going to come back to the care and see me.

Only good thing from that night was meeting Dommin
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Having to sit thru a Celine Dion concert....i win!
    OH THE HUMANITY!

I didn't buy any water or food at mayhem. I did have a 2 free rockstars though.
    image Photobucket
    Dawn the house of blues Myrtle beach did that to however it was reverse for me I got there early got in line warlike tenth in line noticed a big ass line forming else where then found out the line I was in I had to have bought something. I decided to sacrifice 20 bucks and run to the gift shop. I was on the barrier instead of way in back
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Another would be when I snuck a water bottle cap in my shoe to Ozzfest (because I didn't feel like paying fo shit) and finding out there was unlimited Monster.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    a close second was a "glee" band i saw today at the plymouth thanksgiving parade. I wanted to shoot myself. they played for a half hour and killed a journey song
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Seeing Five Finger Death Punch on two occasions
    Sitting through a Mushroomhead set
    Bullet not being there for God knows why
    Missing a pick thrown by BDM

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Dawn the house of blues Myrtle beach did that to however it was reverse for me I got there early got in line warlike tenth in line noticed a big ass line forming else where then found out the line I was in I had to have bought something. I decided to sacrifice 20 bucks and run to the gift shop. I was on the barrier instead of way in back
    I'm not really fond of the HOB, and that's one of the reasons why
    imageimage