Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Next Snake?

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    yes, thats mr fat back :(
    i miss him so much
    imageimage
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited November 2010

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited November 2010
    ^u shuld get a Solid Snake!
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yes, thats mr fat back :(
    i miss him so much

Mr. Fat Back? Lol.

And how? You've only seen pictures of him...
    yea, thats what he used to call him
    and idk i just do
    i miss getting cute pictures of him, but id rather not start up communication
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Erik, breeding snakes actually does sound pretty cool, but please don't get in over your head with snakes. I know you've heard it from basically everyone on here, but that's how the "killed by snakes" story always starts.
    Well, technically speaking, I only have one snake as of now that could ever POSSIBLY attempt to kill me. Which is my Burm. And a Retic if I get one. But either way, I'm careful. It's honestly a matter of being smart and taking all precautions, especially with a snake of that size. Which is why I'll never handle him while I'm home alone when he gets that big. And I plan on keeping a bottle of some form of alcohol in the snake room at that point. I do have limits. Like, I'll never own a Hot, and I'll probably never own a Female Burm or Retic. Mainly because of their size requirements as far as caging, but also, obviously more of a threat. Plus, it would get to the point that I couldn't even take it out, because Females can hit 100-200+ pounds easily. If I breed, I'm probably gonna start with Ball Pythons. Easiest snakes to breed, plus like I said, even adults are small (Mine is a Male adult at 3-4 years old and a bit over 3 Feet long.) so there's obviously no threat breeding BPs lol.

Sounds pretty cool dude, honestly. How exactly do you breed snakes?
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik, breeding snakes actually does sound pretty cool, but please don't get in over your head with snakes. I know you've heard it from basically everyone on here, but that's how the "killed by snakes" story always starts.
    Well, technically speaking, I only have one snake as of now that could ever POSSIBLY attempt to kill me. Which is my Burm. And a Retic if I get one. But either way, I'm careful. It's honestly a matter of being smart and taking all precautions, especially with a snake of that size. Which is why I'll never handle him while I'm home alone when he gets that big. And I plan on keeping a bottle of some form of alcohol in the snake room at that point. I do have limits. Like, I'll never own a Hot, and I'll probably never own a Female Burm or Retic. Mainly because of their size requirements as far as caging, but also, obviously more of a threat. Plus, it would get to the point that I couldn't even take it out, because Females can hit 100-200+ pounds easily. If I breed, I'm probably gonna start with Ball Pythons. Easiest snakes to breed, plus like I said, even adults are small (Mine is a Male adult at 3-4 years old and a bit over 3 Feet long.) so there's obviously no threat breeding BPs lol.

Well, when a mommy and daddy snake love each other very much... I'd hope you know the rest!
    <_>
    well I noticed after posting that Erik said something about it but maybe he can go a little morr in depth

Lol I explained it a bit throughout the thread.

yea, thats what he used to call him
    and idk i just do
    i miss getting cute pictures of him, but id rather not start up communication
    Oh. I only saw like 2 or 3 pictures of him.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    i got them like every day
    imageimage
    Man those white snakes are really freakin cool
    They are, wouldn't mind having one
    imageimage
    The Blue Eyed Lucys? Lol yea. Blue Eyed Lucy Retics are going for $30,000 on Kingsnake right now. Good luck! Lolz.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He's cute
    Aw, thanks.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    I like the blue eyed ball python. those pits on the jaw get me every time. so awesome.
    there are some who call me... tim?
    The Blue Eyed Lucys? Lol yea. Blue Eyed Lucy Retics are going for $30,000 on Kingsnake right now. Good luck! Lolz.
    I'll get one someday =]
    imageimage
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    <_>_<_>_<_>_<_>