Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Your favorite Urban Dictionary definitions

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Yeah she's pretty ugly...

I hope to a nonexistant God that your sig isn't a pic of you.
    Therefore, she is a he.

image Photobucket
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Katia = Ines Sainz
    Dat ass on Ines Sainz is ridiculous
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Katia = Ines Sainz
    Dat ass on Ines Sainz is ridiculous
    Damn straight.
    While we're on the topic
    ImageHost.org
    image Photobucket
    Is this the ass you speak of?
    ImageHost.org
    image Photobucket
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

I consider myself to be chivalrous, but I do not blame the NY Jets for their actions.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Not in the least, all those men around naked, day after day..sometimes after a game..every once in awhile you need to prove your masculinity
    image Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It's her fault for wearing that shit..
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I disagree, they are "professional" players and should have acted accordingly.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    anybody care to explain what's being talked about? o.O
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    anybody care to explain what's being talked about? o.O
  • A_Beautiful_TragedyA_Beautiful_Tragedy Posts: 259 salt miner
    Erin (me) is a female who has the body of a goddess and the brain of a genius. Men are drawn to her good looks and her awsome sense of humour. Out of all the females in the world its the Erins who rule.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I disagree, they are "professional" players and should have acted accordingly.
    True, but she could have been more professional and not have worn clothes that coupe be worn at a club
    imageimage
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    edited November 2010
    Mike

The most amazing boy in the world. He is quiet around the masses but he opens up around the one he loves. He is extraordinarily protective in the best of ways. Mike can and will make you laugh harder than anyone else. He is the most adorable, cute, nice, sweet, kind, generous, loving, caring, genuine, funny, considerate, awesome person I have ever met. Every moment of my life would be better if I could spend it with him. I could talk to him all day long and we’d never run out of things to say. His smile can make my day; even if it’s from across the room. I love him more than the sun, I need him more than breath it’s self. I can’t imagine my life without him; it scares me more than anything. I will spend the rest of my life in his arms.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love how all the lovey-dovy ones are probably written by fourteen year olds who have been going out for three days.
    I love winning with women
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Thomas Munos
    Major troll hiding under everyone's internet bridge.
    Alternate meaning: total dumbass.
    Man, I just decided to threaten someone's life over a -shirt. I got my true Thomas Munos on today.
    tags: dumbass, rectum, troll, anus, patrick star

Lolz, that is my exact name, I thought at first "maybe there is another Thomas Munos" but I have a Patrick voice which sounds exactly like Patrick, and I threatened to kill my ex-girlfriend because she stole a shirt from me, so the rest of that was obviously added by someone who doesn't like me.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited November 2010
    Aaron: Awesome, plain and simple. Considered by most to be almost godly in nature his dick is massive and his ability to pleasure women is legendary though only a few have experienced this righteous act of manlyness. They are known to be intellectual and breathtakingly handsome although shy at a first encounter. He has been hurt but due to his stubbornness he doesn't allow it to happen again. There was and will be only one. So don't fuck with an Aaron, ever, and make sure you don't misspell this work of arts name wrong, like Erin. That would be hazardous to your health.

Girl 1: Can you believe I met that amazing guy last night?

Girl 2: No, I wish Brandon was an Aaron.

Girl 1: I know, and you wouldn't believe what he can do in the bed. *smiles*

Girl 2: *Angerly nods in agreement*

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Thrash: The most ass kicking form of music on this planet.
    (Literally too,you're bound to end up with a big headache after all that headbanging)

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This had me rolling (I was looking through the different definitions and stumbled upon it)

Nigger:

A savage jungle animal that came to america by way of boat to be sold like farm animals and used for labor intensive activities. Once in america, these beasts were also bred to be bigger and stronger than their monkey brothers that roam the jungles and deserts in africa.
    Mike: Hey John, look over there, what the fuck is going on? Why is that tv floating in the air?

John: Holy shit, let me get a flashlight. Oh no! It's a NIGGER and it looks like it robbed my neighbor's house! Kill him!

Mike: Believe me, I'd love to kill another nigger but isn't it illegal to shoot a fleeing nigger?

John: Well, I used to think it was considered murder but I asked a lawyer and he told me that it's a misdemeanor. It's considered animal abuse and you'll probably just get a ticket.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG