Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "I'm so ready for the Broncos to beat San Fran"

Man, you're right. I'm not excited to see the team go against the QB juggernaut that is Kyle Orton. Not to mention the running back behemoth that is Knowshon Moreno. They'll tear up that front 7. My god, Crabtree, Gore and Davis might as well stay here in San Francisco.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Thank you Rex it is nice I can't wait. Especially for the Monday night game vs the steelers. I got something special planned for that game
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    Hhaha you think Klyle Orton is going to start
    Oh, my bad, I forgot about the touchdown machine of Brady Quinn, that guy's breaking records left and right.
    I know sacrasm is sometimes hard to pick up but it was clearly displayed in wines post
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Not him either
    Wow you're going to rely on tebow?

Tebow will not start. I promise you that.

I promise you if he does start, you will be shredded up into tiny pieces in London.
    might as well he's a rookie no use for him sitting on the bench he can't learn that way lol..............But in all seriousness Tebow will probly just appear on our wildcat offense and redzone offense
    I look for the broncos to win three games tops and that's pushing it.
    "might as well he's a rookie no use for him sitting on the bench he can't learn that way"

In seriousness, keep him on the bench for at least 3 years. Young got good on the bench, and eventually took Joe Montana's starting job. Joe fuckin' Montana.

"Tebow will probly just appear on our wildcat offense and redzone offense"

I wouldn't expect to see him too much in the red zone, because he'd be a turnover risk in the passing game and an injury risk in the run game.

"I look for the broncos to win three games tops and that's pushing it. "

I say 5-8 with McDaniels being fired this year.
    I wonder if mcdaniels grew up a Kansas city fan and secretly made it his life mission to destroy the broncos from the inside.
    lol people doubted the broncos last year then started off 6-0 the broncos will probably go from 7 to 9 wins
    QB's that started thier rookie season:

John Elway, Dan Marino, Troy Aikman, Payton Manning, Drew Bledsoe, Matt Ryan, McNabb, Roethlisberger, Eli Manning...
    I think Tim Tebow should start right away
    What happened after the 6-0 start?
    Also
    who are your recievers again?

Yeah you're high you think 9 wins is in their future this year
    Tim Tebow isn't at the level of any of those talents. Also, Eli Manning is shit, I don't understand why people consider him a worthy quarterback. He only has a ring. You should have seen him at the Dolphins/Giants game I saw in London a few years ago. He had somewhere near 53 passing yards and was like 6/20.
    edited May 2010
    I hate Tim teblow and Eli but Eli made the patriots fail
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Knock Eli Manning all you want, but he was great in that postseason when he needed to be. He may never play to that level again, but that's more than most NFL QB's can say.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage