Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Should have been a Lion. Thanks Mayhew.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    FIELDS TO PITTSBURGH GET THE FUCK OUT FAGGOT IT’S CALEB TIME.
    The amount of people I’m seeing on FB sad about this is hilarious lmfao. Bears fans are the most delusional clueless fans in the entire NFL. Oh no what will we ever do without Justin’s 82.3 career passer rating and 40/30 TD/INT ratio. 😔😔 He was gonna take us to the promised land. 😔😔
    There’s a reason nobody fucking wanted him and all we could get for him is a fucking 6th rounder in a situation where he’s a backup for a completely dogshit Russell Wilson. Dude is a fucking joke and every other team in the league sees that. His value dwindled to literal crumbs.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Man idk what the bears gm is doing haha. That's the best you could get? What a fucking idiot lol.

Yall.gonna keep a coach and fire him 1 year into anQB's career for the third time in a row lol
    Lions now have zero holes on their roster with the zietler signing. 

Should just book your flights to New Orleans now
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,787 jayfacer
    The amount of people I’m seeing on FB sad about this is hilarious lmfao. Bears fans are the most delusional clueless fans in the entire NFL. Oh no what will we ever do without Justin’s 82.3 career passer rating and 40/30 TD/INT ratio. 😔😔 He was gonna take us to the promised land. 😔😔
     Bro for real and half of them are the same motherfuckers that were talking shit and saying Fields was ass. Now it’s “He still had potential though!” Gtfo 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Fields has tons of Stans here because he went to high school about 15 minutes from my house. At first they were mad the Falcons didn’t hitch their future to him. Now they’re just mad he got traded for a 6th rounder. I’ve never seen him play…almost at all. He only played sparingly at his one season with UGA. He sounds like Vince Young or Tim Tebow
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    His only highlights are going up against the Lions secondary. 

I think fields could be a solid contributor. But you gotta have a really good team around him. 

No doubt about it he's a major weapon running the ball. A lot of Chicago's offense concepts the first 1/2 of this year did him no favors. 

I don't think he's awful. Probably like I. The 20-25 range for a qb in the league. 
    Can Sutton wanted by the law. Looks like we gotta find another CB again. 

he sucked last year but thats mostly because he was a CB2 trying to cover the #1. Hes a solid cb2, but idc if we lose him. we shall be fine. Probably the weakest player on our defense with the 2 signings we made. 
    the nfl moving to ban hip drop tackles is a joke. I get wanting to make the game safer, but at some point we just have to be okay with football being a physical game. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    We inch closer to flag football every year
    I miss the old days before everything turned gay

So the warrant for Cam Sutton was issued on march 7th and the lions gave him until the 20th basically to turn himself in and when he didn't they cut him. 

Good riddance. Cant suck AND choke out your woman. Pick one not both in the NFL. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Star ravens player got hurt now they want to change the rules 

anyway I don’t understand wanting to get rid of being able to use your weight especially when undersized against the ball carrier to bring them to the ground which is what you’re supposed to do. It’s not malicious in any way it’s just a technique to help bring someone bigger down 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    they have been talking about changing this rule for years. I highly doubt they are changing it because *checks notes* Mark Andrews got hurt lol. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    They may have been talking but they didn’t seriously care until he went down 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!