Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited December 2023
    Seriously, i am sorry if that brings pain to you, and i will never say that again. I respect everyone here, and despite any differences we have had over the years, i feel connected to everyone here and really do just wish the best for everyone. 

in reality, i actually respect you for recognizing something was dragging you down, and asking for help cutting it out of your life. It takes more balls to do that, then to just ignore it and keep letting it effect you. 

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Like I said it’s cool I just wanted to explain it since it gets mentioned every once in a while and I never explained why. Just wanted to point out to that’s one of those things you may not want to dive into if that makes sense. 

In the time since that I’ve lost my dad to Lewy body dementia, my grandma I was closest to, and now finishing up a divorce. I’m way stronger mentally than I have been in the last 9 years just had to do a lot of work. 

I tend to come off wrong or say things wrong unintentionally I just had an hour long performance review where it was brought up that I’m an asshole to people and I’m sitting there like wait a minute anyone that I’ve actually be an asshole to I talked to about it and it was only a couple. I’m just a blunt straightforward person that’s not well spoken so shit happens but it’s off putting to a lot of people. 

My just going to go back to not talking football with you was meant to be taken as a joke since I’ve said it before  
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    see, yeah i also sometimes take things too literally as well.

Either way, im pumped to here that things are good for you after all that, but the offsides was clean. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Damn it got ultra srs bsns in this bitch.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    That piece of shit mahomes is trying to ruin everything even MU 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hey guys, want to talk about how Tom Brady is the GOAT?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    For real though, a lot of reports that Belichick is done with the Patriots after this season. Although I think he has one more year on his contract?

As a long time Pats fan got mixed feelings because of the role he played in the success of the organization. However… enough is enough and it’s time for a change.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Brady bailed that man out for decades. Dude turned no names into millionaires. 

Eh Bills still a great coach. 

Hes getting traded though. Aint no way they are releasing him for free. 
    I think the game has just evolved so much in the last 5 years or so his coaching style and GM role with his draft picks are out of touch.

Could that be fixed on a new team? Possibly.
    edited December 2023
    I don't think he deserves to be GM. thats just too much work for one person. But football is football. Not THAT much has changed. 

It goes in flows. Offense gets ahead of Defenses. Then defenses  catch up. Then the pace of the game changes a bit. 

major changes we've seen were teams playing more nickle and RB's not being work horses. But that's been 20 years now almost. 

Bill can flat out gameplan a defense. I'd take him on my squad for that any day. 
    The biggest thing for defenses is getting used to the new rules. Football is played quite differently than it was in the 80/90's as far as that goes. 
    ragnow logged back to back practices and ceedy deucy coming back next week. man do we need those guys. 
    I’m glad Ceedy coming back but I hope it’s not too late. This Denver game is a must win. Minnesota looks like complete shit on offense but their defense is crazy. If Ben Johnson can’t get his head out of his ass then idk anymore. 

This need to be the game we get the Jamo train rolling. O-Line needs to show up for once and Goff needs to make better decisions. 

Lions are going to put up 40 on brian Flores. Their defense ain't shit I don't care how it's played for a few weeks against bad teams
    Dawg we can’t even beat bad teams right now. What are you even saying?

The vikings are a bad team lol
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    He’ll have 2 picks