Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    My top 10:
    1. Brady
    2. Manning
    3. Brees
    4. Rodgers
    5. Rapistburger
    6. Ryan
    7. Eli Manning
    8. Cassel
    9. Vick
    10.Flacco
    lol... no Rivers.

your opinions from here on out, about QB's, are null & void
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    No Rivers? He is kind of in the top 10 in every category this year...
    he ONLY passed for the most yards in a half-season...... EVER!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited November 2010
    Rivers has 2600 yards passing, kyle orton is 2nd with 2500. should he be on the list to? gimme a break, i already said i forgot about rivers, or else i would have put him on that list, but even though he's having a good year, the chargers still suck. so rivers isnt winning games for that team where as manning and brady win games and theyre the reason their teams are good. with rivers, the chargers are ass, take out rivers, the chargers are ass. i cant blame rivers cause i dont get to see alot of chargers games where i live, but the one i remember seeing he could have came through in the clutch and won it for them against the chiefs and failed. i also know norv turner doesnt have the best reputation. it's not all about numbers, it's about leadership, being a team player and wins. with that said, once again, i forgot about rivers, he should definately be on my top 10 list of this season.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Actually, yeah. Orton has been performing like a top 10 QB this year, with mediocre talent around him.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    didnt think of rivers, but yooz are right, take out flacco, put in rivers at 10.
    huh? try 1
    cmon man? you think rivers is the best qb in the league? I'm not talking just stats, i'm talking if you could pick 1 qb to start a team who would it be? for me, brady
    d00d i took a chance on him in my Fantasy leage and he has averaged 25 points a game.... I started Rothlisburger last week and he only made me like 8 points so like um going with Riverz this week

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    Right right, cause Bradshaw, Jacobs, Manningham, Nicks, and Smith aren't anything special <_>
    theyre all decent/good, no "superstars"
    All young, all extremely talented. Nicks leads the NFL in TD catches right now, I think. I'm coming pretty close to calling him a super star.
    the cowboys made them all look like superstars though...
    Very true.

if he has 8 hes tied with who else???? best wide out in the league....only guy with more td passes is gates......lucky stafford aint been in the whole year....we should be 3-4 and with the confidence from winning that game we could be 4-3....5-3....were with last week going 9-2....8-2 lololollolololol and i would bet the house we beat the jests tommorrow
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Actually, yeah. Orton has been performing like a top 10 QB this year, with mediocre talent around him.
    I think Orton's numbers come from the fact that Denver has no, and I mean no running game whatsoever. Averaging 67 yards a game. Also, most of Orton's yards just come from us trying to play catch up the whole game. Yards are yards sure, but throwing a couple 20 yard passes in the 4th quarter while down 59-14 against Oakland shouldnt really count.
    orton is decent qb...came from the same tree as brees
    lions getting another win today
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think Orton's numbers come from the fact that Denver has no, and I mean no running game whatsoever. Averaging 67 yards a game. Also, most of Orton's yards just come from us trying to play catch up the whole game. Yards are yards sure, but throwing a couple 20 yard passes in the 4th quarter while down 59-14 against Oakland shouldnt really count.
    They are a pass first team, but yes, no run support whatsoever.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    i love sundays
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    lions getting another win today
    <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    McCoy tearing them Pats up. THAT'S MY BOY!!!!!!!!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    go browns! up 17 - 7 on the pats, but that will change lol
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    aw shit browns ball!!!! fumble on the 1
    MCCOY MOTHER FUCKER! MCCOY >:O
    holy shit LOL! I better get some pts for Welker kicking that FG.
    They are a pass first team, but yes, no run support whatsoever.
    You can thank the dumb ass management of the Broncos. They gave up Peyton Hillis for fucking Quinn. They would have had a dominate rushing if they didn't trade him.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Damn...thats all