Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This argument is getting ridiculous, theyre both great, 1 has 3 rings, the other has 1. One was supposed to win rings, the other was a 6th round pick who turned out to be a hall of fame QB. Without Brady and Manning those 2 teams aint shit and would suck, where as teams like the Steelers, Jets, Ravens could put anyone at QB and would still be good. And the Pats and Colts both have had great coaching too. They're # 1 and 2 in the NFL.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    marvin harrison and reggie wayne are both starts because of manning.....sure harrison would have been a good wide out but manning made him a HOF....brady is awesome and a michigan player...i respect them both a lot...and think they are equally good players
    I found this list some douche bag made before the start of the season rating the QB's. I think they can switch 2 & 3(although after last year i can see why they put brees 2) and I agree Manning or Brady 1 & 2, and Brees and Rodgers 3 & 4, but after 4, the list is a complete failure.......

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/425110-the-top-10-quarterbacks-for-the-2010-nfl-season#page/1
    My top 10:
    1. Brady
    2. Manning
    3. Brees
    4. Rodgers
    5. Rapistburger
    6. Ryan
    7. Eli Manning
    8. Cassel
    9. Vick
    10.Flacco
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Eli Manning should be nowhere near a top 10 list. Before you make the remark that rings matter, Eli shouldn't even have his ring, in fact, David Tyree should have two rings both his own and Manning's, as well as that Super Bowl MVP. Eli Manning is in the bottom 15 of QBs in the league, and is the reason why the Giants aren't the best team in the game by far.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    edited November 2010
    My list is based on this year, although I agree with you about the superbowl they won, the Giants D was terrific, Eli's having a pretty good year, he's 4th in the league in TD passes and has the Giants as the number 1 seed in the NFC through half the season. They have no superstars on Offense, so he must be doing something right.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Right right, cause Bradshaw, Jacobs, Manningham, Nicks, and Smith aren't anything special <_>
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Bradshaw and Jacobs aren't really anything special..but the recievers aren't cheap, they're all pretty good.
    image Photobucket
    Right right, cause Bradshaw, Jacobs, Manningham, Nicks, and Smith aren't anything special <_>
    theyre all decent/good, no "superstars"
    the cowboys made them all look like superstars though...
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    theyre all decent/good, no "superstars"
    All young, all extremely talented. Nicks leads the NFL in TD catches right now, I think. I'm coming pretty close to calling him a super star.
    the cowboys made them all look like superstars though...
    Very true.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    and the Giants have a great D. Theyre a scary team to have in my teams division. Eli's not in the bottom half of the NFl in QBs though. Theyre the #1 seed in the NFC and he's in the top 5 in TD passes so far this year. He's not great or HoF or anything like that, but he's good.
    No Rivers? He is kind of in the top 10 in every category this year...
    image Photobucket
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    No Rivers? He is kind of in the top 10 in every category this year...
    top ten :? Riverz has the most passing yards in the NFL this season so far, Top rated Fantasy QB

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

I was going to point that out. But he's also top 10 in TD's, completion percentage, rating...
    image Photobucket
    didnt think of rivers, but yooz are right, take out flacco, put in rivers at 10.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    didnt think of rivers, but yooz are right, take out flacco, put in rivers at 10.
    huh? try 1

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Ehhh if the Chargers were a better team...He's made it pretty clear it's not his fault though.
    image Photobucket
    huh? try 1
    cmon man? you think rivers is the best qb in the league? I'm not talking just stats, i'm talking if you could pick 1 qb to start a team who would it be? for me, brady
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    "i'm talking if you could pick 1 qb to start a team who would it be? for me, brady"

I'll take Peyton Manning.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.