Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    He mad
    you wouldn't understand being a fairweather fan yourself
    righhhht, righhht. keep telling yourself that.
    ok mister i care about baseball now that were in the world series
    LOL! That's your best one? LAWL!

Of course I care cause TX is in the world series. I will admit I no big Rangers fan and wont rush out to buy gear if they win. The fact a TX team is in the world series give me reason to watch it. I more an Astros fan then Rangers. But if you are calling me a fairweather fan for all sports cause of that I laugh at youz.

Kansas City has been more shitty then you and they still sellout their stadium every game every year. KC fans>Lions fans

oh and dumb ass KC has made the playoffs a few times this decade...so much for sucking for years
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    To be fair marc there is nothing to do in that area and that is really all they've got.
    Not true. They have NFL, MLB, and MLS teams there. Plus they host college sports as well.
    MLS team....ahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha like any one gives a shit about the shittiest soccer league in the world
    To be fair marc there is nothing to do in that area and that is really all they've got.
    Not true. They have NFL, MLB, and MLS teams there. Plus they host college sports as well.

but they have had some good teams even this decade...shit one year they were 13-3 and had home field in the afc.....there for disproving your point that they have been crappy for years
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I stand by what I said.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    He mad
    you wouldn't understand being a fairweather fan yourself
    righhhht, righhht. keep telling yourself that.
    ok mister i care about baseball now that were in the world series
    LOL! That's your best one? LAWL!

Of course I care cause TX is in the world series. I will admit I no big Rangers fan and wont rush out to buy gear if they win. The fact a TX team is in the world series give me reason to watch it. I more an Astros fan then Rangers. But if you are calling me a fairweather fan for all sports cause of that I laugh at youz.

Kansas City has been more shitty then you and they still sellout their stadium every game every year. KC fans>Lions fans

oh and dumb ass KC has made the playoffs a few times this decade...so much for sucking for years
    KC only made the playoffs 1 year this decade you fucking idiot. That was in 06 as a wild card. Where the hell you get they been in the playoffs a few times?
    edited November 2010

KC only made the playoffs 1 year this decade you fucking idiot. That was in 06 as a wild card. Where the hell you get they been in the playoffs a few times?
    um they were 13-3 in 2003...had a 8-8 season in 2003...7-9 in 04....10-6 and missed the playoffs in 05...9-7 in 06...so much for them being even close to as shitty as the lions have been this decade...whos the idiot now
    "Kansas City has been more shitty then you and they still sellout their stadium every game every year."

this statement is total fail marc just admit it
    Jesus your team does suck lol.
    thats not the point...you said the cheifs have been horrible this decade...and they have not been that bad lol....thus proving your point as invalid
    edited November 2010
    I know I talking out of my ass when it comes to KC and Detroit just to dick around, but fuck lol. Lions blow something awful and i didnt think they were that bad. Sorry rex.
    its cool man...i mostly just fuck around when i talk to you...try and make it sound like i hate y00z hahaha which is not true....but you know what is true

lions>cowboys
    its cool man...i mostly just fuck around when i talk to you...try and make it sound like i hate y00z hahaha which is not true....but you know what is true

lions>cowboys
    Iz d0z th3 s@m3z. J always givez me the <_> when I do.

WE SHALL SEE IN A FEW WEEKS >:O
    that face looks like your trying to blow me....
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I like that the cowboys are doing so bad it makes me feel a tiny bit better about the bengals.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    mmmmmmm mmmmm it's showtime.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Patriots > Cowboys
    Just my two cents

whatever you say bandwagon
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    whatever you say bandwagon
    If you would give me detail on how the Patriots are bandwagon when I've been a fan of them for years; that would be fucking donuts.

years as in when they won the championship.