Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    edited November 2010
    Barber won't be traded with his contract the way it is. I think Marion will be released this offseason. Sadly.

You can have some good RB's but if your Oline stinks then they won't fair too good.

Plus new coaches typically like to build the Oline first.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    It has nothing to do with the Lion's in my opinion, just a Buffalo team on its way out of the city. They really need an all around overhauld. Everything about them is boring. Move to Canada, and get new uniforms and a new name. I feel bad for the people of Buffalo, but it's the truth.

image Photobucket
    Fuck Canada getting a team.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    edited November 2010
    Well I don't want California to get another team...I don't see what Cana-duh shouldn't have a team.
    Hell, let's give it to Montana or Utah haha
    image Photobucket
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    It has nothing to do with the Lion's in my opinion, just a Buffalo team on its way out of the city. They really need an all around overhauld. Everything about them is boring. Move to Canada, and get new uniforms and a new name. I feel bad for the people of Buffalo, but it's the truth.

Or we can get them >_>
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy

hahaha i did that on madden

Or we can get them >_>
    texas isn't getting another team
    Bills have to win someday, I'll be taking the Bills in that game.
    the lions have one of the best d lines in the league and our d is actually playing really well...i see us winning that game
    your 21st in the league <_>
    they played amazing last week....and there d line is one of the best
    Its been quiet around here today.

Redskins fans are confused and I like it. They put in Wrecks Grossman for Donovan McBenched.

Or we can get them >_>

It's actually very possible we could. Seeing as our city is growing and growing and our economy is good and we are starting our college football program next year. If we get the backing of Tom Benson and Red McCombs, we are more then likey to get a team. We have the stadium and the money to do it. not to mention we proved we can host NFL here. Saints :]

Or we can get them >_>

It's actually very possible we could. Seeing as our city is growing and growing and our economy is good and we are starting our college football program next year. If we get the backing of Tom Benson and Red McCombs, we are more then likey to get a team. We have the stadium and the money to do it. not to mention we proved we can host NFL here. Saints :]

nope
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I wouldn't mind an NFL team in Canada, I mean... why not?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    yup. I hope we can get the Lions so I can forever laugh at you and be at the games all the time :3
    the lions are one team that will never be moved
    If the Lions ever renamed their team they should call themselves the Detroit Blackouts.

:o)
    Have you seen Detroit? It's just a matter of time. That economy and that whole city is turning to shit. If they ain't banking money they will move with no hesitation.
    If the Lions ever renamed their team they should call themselves the Detroit Blackouts.

:o)
    ZING!!!!!!

That was good lol.
    before the one game last year and probably a few this year we hadn't had a black out in like 15-20 years
    Have you seen Detroit? It's just a matter of time. That economy and that whole city is turning to shit. If they ain't banking money they will move with no hesitation.
    we have rich owners who have deep ties to detroit....and if they ever sell illich will be the guy to buy them......its never happening...and we are one of the most loyal fan bases in all of sports if were ever decent it will be hard to get tickets again
    You make it sound like jumping ship is something that happens all to commonly.

Detroit isn't going anywhere.

I think Buffalo would be the first team to move, and I don't see that happening any time soon.
    image Photobucket