Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    the nfl isn't going to be expanding either
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    "and we are one of the most loyal fan bases in all of sports if were ever decent it will be hard to get tickets again"

If you were so loyal then you wouldn't need to get better for the tickets to be hard to get.

Sounds like a bunch of fairweather fans around there to me.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Oh that's getting too nitpicky.

You know damn well that tickets will always be harder to get the better the team is, and that is everywhere
    image Photobucket
    edited November 2010
    stfu...were showing our dislike to what the fords have done to us over the last 15 years...a lot of people refuse to go not because of being "fairweather" but because of the fact that our team has been the worst in history over the last 10 years...there is no reason to continue to waste our money on a team that wasn't even trying to improve...you don't know michigan if you think were fairweather

shit there tickets even went up in price after a 0-16 season...were boycotting giving the fords money rather than not going to the games
    No its not being Nitpicky.

He said they were loyal and they obviously aren't if they need to get better for the tickets to be hard to get.

The Redskins have sucked for many years and they sell out just about every game. I can't stand them but their fans are actually loyal.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    stfu...were showing our dislike to what the fords have done to us over the last 15 years...a lot of people refuse to go not because of being "fairweather" but because of the fact that our team has been the worst in history over the last 10 years...there is no reason to continue to waste our money on a team that wasn't even trying to improve...you don't know michigan if you think were fairweather

shit there tickets even went up in price after a 0-16 season...were boycotting giving the fords money rather than not going to the games
    Your own words make you a fairweather fan. "Loyal" fans show up anyway.
    iv shown up on my couch for every lions game since 1992..every one....fuck you if you think im fairweather
    Awww why are you getting mad.
    you question my loyalty to my teams and it pisses me off...just like it would any true sports fan
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I just fail to see how that works. It's one of those things that makes sense when black and white, but not in reality.
    A team plays shitty, demand goes down, team plays awesome, demand goes up.
    Team brings in big name players, demand goes up, team loses to Boston...demand still stays up.
    image Photobucket
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    He mad
    you wouldn't understand being a fairweather fan yourself
    You contradicted yourself.

You said they had a loyal fanbase then said if they were better they would sell more tickets.

Maybe you should learn how to express yourself with words a little better.

He mad
    righhhht, righhht. keep telling yourself that.
    our ticket sales are down because of the owners you wouldn't understand cause you ahve not been around the lions everyday for the last 20 years...not because of the team is my point...our fanbase still watches them every week and cares just as much is anyone else
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I think if anyone should get a team it should be a state that doesn't have one already.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    He mad
    ok mister i care about baseball now that were in the world series
    I think if anyone should get a team it should be a state that doesn't have one already.
    i was thinking this....like nebraska...or oklahoma
    He mad
    ok mister i care about baseball now that were in the world series
    LOL! That's your best one? LAWL!

Of course I care cause TX is in the world series. I will admit I no big Rangers fan and wont rush out to buy gear if they win. The fact a TX team is in the world series give me reason to watch it. I more an Astros fan then Rangers. But if you are calling me a fairweather fan for all sports cause of that I laugh at youz.

Kansas City has been more shitty then you and they still sellout their stadium every game every year. KC fans>Lions fans
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    To be fair marc there is nothing to do in that area and that is really all they've got.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!