Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    if the giants are the best team in the nfc then that is one terrible conference.... the colts handed them there ass like it was no big deal.... the giants will not be the best at the end of the year I can promise that.
    Teams can get better, you know.....the Colts have definitely taken a step back since then too.
    But Dallas CAN'T get better.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    edited October 2010
    if the giants are the best team in the nfc then that is one terrible conference.... the colts handed them there ass like it was no big deal.... the giants will not be the best at the end of the year I can promise that.
    Teams can get better, you know.....the Colts have definitely taken a step back since then too.

they have gone 3-1 since then.....
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You better watch your fucking mouth cats. I stick by the bengals no matter what.

And on that note pacman out for the season : ( sad thing is him and Shipley have been the best on the team this year
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    y00z guyz shud can y00z QB Palmer cuz y00z has teh awesumz recieverz T-O and Ochocincoz and palmer cant hit them fer shit

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

See now this is where I know you have no idea about this team. Palmer is not the problem. Even though people seem to think he is. Anyway Shipley is better than both of them
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I'm sorry but did you just type that the rookie Shipley is better than both Owens and Ocho?

Shipley has a good career ahead of him but that was just nuts.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    He is playing better than both of them yes. He doesn't drop passes runs the right routes and doesn't quit on plays. To me this equals better play.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I see what you're saying and I don't watch that many Bengals games but T.O. is a future hall of fame player and hes having a good season. I believe that Owens is #4 in receiving yards too.

T.O. does drop balls but hes a pretty good run blocker for a WR. At least he was in Dallas.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    Yeah I'm just saying Shipley is playing the best right now. He gets thrown to a sixth of the amount of the others.

To me this year Shipley and pacman have been playing the best on the bengals. And now no more pacman : (
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    I'm sorry but did you just type that the rookie Shipley is better than both Owens and Ocho?

Shipley has a good career ahead of him but that was just nuts.
    You see I knew Shipley was going to beast when he entered the league and he has :3 last game he had 6 catches for 133 yards and a TD. IMO he will be better than Welker in 2 years maybe less. Great great slot receiver and his speed is damn fast. Shipley <3
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Speaking of Welker, he's on the block.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    psh <_> He hasn't been performing like the Welker we know. YOU AIN'T SO SLY MISTER!
    psh <_> He hasn't been performing like the Welker we know. YOU AIN'T SO SLY MISTER!
    Well, he's due. Who gets those reps in the long term?

I'd honestly keep him if I felt my #2 RB slot wasn't a liability.

In fact, Austin is also, for an RB in the top 15.
    I just happy Witten and Dez are going to be Kitna's favorite targets. Sucks for you and Romo. Least you have Sanchez who will bank you some pts.
    I just happy Witten and Dez are going to be Kitna's favorite targets. Sucks for you and Romo. Least you have Sanchez who will bank you some pts.
    Good thing you aren't a scientist, because you'd be a terrible one. You need more than one reference points before you have a pattern.

Come week 10, we'll have our trend.
    Good thing you aren't a scientist, because you'd be a terrible one. You need more than one reference points before you have a pattern.

Come week 10, we'll have our trend.
    A TE is always a back up QBs best friend. You should know that hell everyone does. You will see Witten getting hell of a lot more catches then usual. Dez and Austin will be his primary receivers, cause Roy Roy just won't cut it. Maybeh I wrong who knows, but quote me when I saw Witten will be his #1 ;)
    Yeah, because once Vick got the starting job in PHI, Celek's numbers skyrocketed right? Wait, David Carr is starting for San Francisco, so Vernon Davis is a must start this week, right?

Nope. It's always a matter of chemistry. If I'd bet on it, Bryant probably got more reps with Kitna in the second team, so he'll probably get a few more targets than Austin and Witten.
    kitna will make some plays win a few games and throw some pics...quite a few of the probably
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    In my only cash league, Romo was my main starter...
    Looks like I'm going with Flacco
    image Photobucket
    In my only cash league, Romo was my main starter...
    Looks like I'm going with Flacco
    pick up stafford just in case