Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fukk y00z clozed threadz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think the cowboys deserve their own "fucking suck" page. that brett favre page has been up for a week and you didnt giva a shit about that. now youre asshurt over the cowboys sucking and close the pages, bullshit....
    goddamn dictator...
    I think the cowboys deserve their own "fucking suck" page. that brett favre page has been up for a week and you didnt giva a shit about that. now youre asshurt over the cowboys sucking and close the pages, bullshit....
    yaz and the thread wasnt about teh NFL it were bout Bret Farvez petae

[-(

blue turbins

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Kitna is serviceable, but he's not going to win any games by himself, especially if defenses can keep taking shots at him like the Giants did.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    My picks for next week, cuz i'm bored...

Chiefs over Bills
    Jets over Packers
    49ers over Broncos
    Cowboys over Jaguars
    Rams over Panthers
    Dolphins over Bengals
    Redskins over Lions
    Titans over Chargers
    Bucs over Cardinals
    Patriots over Vikings
    Seahawks over Raiders
    Steelers over Saints
    Texans over Colts
    My power rankings, cuz i'm bored...

1.Steelers
    2.Jets
    3.Ravens
    4.Patriots
    5.Giants
    6.Texans
    7.Titans
    8.Colts
    9.Falcons
    10.Packers
    11.Eagles
    12.Redskins
    13.Dolphins
    14.Saints
    15.Chiefs
    16.Buccaneers
    17.Bears
    18.Seahawks
    19.Broncos
    20.Bengals
    21.Rams
    22.Raiders
    23.Vikings
    24.Jaguars
    25.Cardinals
    26.Chargers
    27.Browns
    28.Cowboys
    29.Lions
    30.49ers
    31.Panthers
    32.Bills
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I just now saw the Bret Favre thread.

I'm not happy about the Cowboys but I'm not "asshurt " over your thread. Get over yourself.

I also close threads that has the same bands tours and so forth so this wasn't personal.

Also remember that there can only be one champion so Unless your team wins it all then others will have a laugh at your expense as well. Enjoy it for now but just keep it in this thread.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    I know dawg, I was just playin, it's the NFC East rivalry. I know I opened my self up for some serious ripage if the Eagles loose to the Cowboys lateron, but it's all fun to me(most of the time, sometimes I get heated, like last year when the Eagles got wrecked by the Cowboys at the end of the season but I got over it). Like you said, nothing personal, we can be cool all the time, just not on sundays. And I want to be clear that it was entertaining to me to see the cowboys go 1-6(my bad marc 1-5), I think it's fucked up when people, alot from Philly get excited cause Romo got injured. I never root for injuries, even Sidney Crosby and I can't stand that diving motherfucker, but I don't like when players get injured and think it's fucked up that some people do. I hope Romo is alright, cause I'd rather play the Cowboys and loose with Romo in there, then win without him and listen to all the Cowboy fans around here use the injury excuse. And again, I never said my team was a Championship team this year, you said the Cowboys were. The Eagles are better then I anticipated, but they have alot of work to do especially in the secondary. Quintin Mikkell is a bitch.
    fukk closed threadz y00z fukkin NAZI... besidez wutz bret farves' perversionz got to do with the NFL till he getz suspended fer them fukkheadz

[-(

blue turbins

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    despite there record the lions are playing better than all these teams

24.Jaguars
    25.Cardinals
    26.Chargers
    27.Browns
    28.Cowboys
    I say yea, except the Browns, they just whooped on the Saints.
    yeah the browns did play good this past week...im thinking the lions are gonna lay down an ass whopping on was....at least i hope lol
    I hope the Lions lay the asswhoopin on the redskins.
    me two ya never know if we go 8-2 down the stretch we could still win the division....hahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhaha
    and if andy reid decides to run the ball more, the eagles could win the division too. the giaants look pretty tough though, they did have a shit load of turnovers though. the whole nfc is up for grabs, noone stands out.
    i can see someone making the playoffs at 8-8 lol
    I think everyone in the NFC has a shot, except the Cowboys.... bahahaahaa