Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Well I guess he is dressed, I always thought he wasn't on the game day roster.
    image Photobucket
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ROMO NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Out 8-10weeks. *cries*

I never want anyone to get injured, I'd rather play and beat any team with their best in there. so i don't condone injuries. but the look on jerry jones face made me lol. the giants were coming back and whooping on the cowboys before romo even went out. them loosing isnt because romo went out, i think the would have lost anyway. the cowboys D is nowhere to be found. the cowboys got 2 lucky picks in the beginning and thats it. the cowboys defense is making eli look like montana. i think the cowboys gave up on their season tonight.
    ^^ i donno what happened with that post?
    1-6 DAMN! That even makes my stomach cringe. I couldn't imagine actually being a cowboys fan. Sorry Marc, Primal, and Chuck, i know it must hurt. Look at the bright side, at least your injured "star" QB fucked Jessica Simpson before, that's a positive!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    ..also a bad record does not always mean a weak schedule
    If the Cowboys do come in last place in the division then they will play the last place teams in the division that they face so that means a much weaker schedule for them. Of course they have to face some up and coming teams but they would still have a weaker schedule than this season.
    the division that the cowboys will play they will play all 4 teams....they have 2 games that can go against anyone from the nfc but it tends to be the same team or 2 for 2-3 year stretches
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS????? WOOOOO!!!!!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS????? WOOOOO!!!!!
    only thing as good as the cowboys getting there ass kicked is yankees getting beat

only thing as good as the cowboys getting there ass kicked is yankees getting beat

Phillies got their ass kicked in the NLCS, Eagles blew a damn near 20 point lead and lost in the 4th, the Flyers got spanked tonight, but the Cowboys loosing makes it all feel just a little bit better. Thank You Cowboys! *cheers*
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Giants lucked out on that one. If they didn't get that ball Dallas had a good chance to tie it.

Phillies got their ass kicked in the NLCS, Eagles blew a damn near 20 point lead and lost in the 4th, the Flyers got spanked tonight, but the Cowboys loosing makes it all feel just a little bit better. Thank You Cowboys! *cheers*
    The feeling is mutual mayne. Eagles just like the Cowboys. No matter how good their D is and how many good players/QBs they got. They will always end up losing when it matters most and not winning a damn thing ;)
    edited October 2010
    4-3 > 1-6 stop hatin (1-5, my bad marc)
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    loved seeing Romo get laid the fuck out..Giants defense has been crushin' them QB's
    loved seeing Romo get laid the fuck out..Giants defense has been crushin' them QB's
    fuck that, it was cool to see him get sacked, but not hurt. all this means is now dallas has an excuse to suck. i never want players to get hurt, even cowboys players.
    i wouldn't be surprised to see kitna win ya oh 3-5 more games for ya guys this year
    4-3 > 1-6 stop hatin (1-5, my bad marc)
    It's not hatting when it's fact. Eagles are just as much if not worse chokers than the Cowboys. Eagles have always had a better record then the Cowboys and still couldn't do anything with the post season. Cowboys can lose every game this year, but in the end I know the Eagles will be sitting at home like the Cowboys watching the SB and NFC title game :]
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's not hatting when it's fact
    You mad.

@myself

My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    stop getting asshurt bro, i'm just fucking around, and i know next time the eagles loose i'm gonna get ripped, its part of the nfc east rivalry. youre prolly right, i dont think the eagles are going to win the superbowl this year, but they have a better chance then the cowboys...
    I DEFEND MY COWBOYS TILL THE END >:O

Kitna looked pretty good once the offense started getting together. To bad they did it late in the game and not in the 3rd <_> Dez with 3 TDs was awesome though.
    Dez is the only good thing you can take from that game. Kitna's always been average, he gives you a chance, but nothing spectacular. I remember a few years ago when Kitna and the Lions knocked the cowboys out of the playoffs in the last game of the year on new years eve. He's got some play in him.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    OK...Bash in here.

Thanks.

aaaaaaaaand go.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.