Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    And as bad as they are playing this year my flag is still flying!!

:o)
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Looks like Stafford will be back in time for the Washington game on Halloween. :D
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

you should get wade to autograph that flag while there's still time...
    Looks like Stafford will be back in time for the Washington game on Halloween. :D
    Go Lions! I hope you guys shread Washington.

I would if I ever met Wade. I have a bunch of autographs from players that didn't do shit in their careers.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.

I would if I ever met Wade. I have a bunch of autographs from players that didn't do shit in their careers.
    like Romo?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    we in the process of learning how to win...i already can't wait till next year...tho i will be watching every game...lions fans have been asked to be more patient than any fan base in recent memory....i just was to wins some of those close games hahaa

like Romo?
    ZING
    edited October 2010
    If we could cut down on penalties and turnovers, we'd have at least two more wins.... <_>
    Yeah,I have Romos and Mcnabbs.

Any recent Eagle would fit my description.
    When I mean "recent Eagle" I mean after 1960.

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Cats I usually ignore you because you're about as retarded as they come even for the Internet. However I will agree with you. I go to every game I possibly can baseball and football this year I have bengals season tickets. I get very very frustrated with people not showing up and not supporting the team until they are winning. If you look through the MLB thread you can see some shit I posted about not being able to get a playoff ticket. I've been very pissed off. This will make you as a steelers fan feel better but when palmer passed 20k passing yards people booed. Are you fucking kidding me. Sometimes i believe the people supporting the same team as me are absolutely retarded. We have lost games this year collectively not just because of Palmer.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Kolb > Romo / Reid > Phillips / Eagles > Cowboys!...

NFC EAST STANDINGS

New York Giants >>> Philadelphia Eagles >>>> Washington Redskins >>>>>Dallas Cowboys

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

I actually think the Eagles are back in the driver's seat in that division, if Kolb's performance yesterday was for real.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Cats I usually ignore you because you're about as retarded as they come even for the Internet. However I will agree with you. I go to every game I possibly can baseball and football this year I have bengals season tickets. I get very very frustrated with people not showing up and not supporting the team until they are winning. If you look through the MLB thread you can see some shit I posted about not being able to get a playoff ticket. I've been very pissed off. This will make you as a steelers fan feel better but when palmer passed 20k passing yards people booed. Are you fucking kidding me. Sometimes i believe the people supporting the same team as me are absolutely retarded. We have lost games this year collectively not just because of Palmer.
    I live in Dayton and I know alot of cincy fans and some are like that but others jump on bandwagons i mean they even go as far as buying stuff from other teams but when theyz winnin they are diehard cincy...

d00d Hienz Field is packed win or loose

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

The Predicted Superbowl Contending cowboys are 1-4, that's it.
    Yup they sure are 1-4 with 5 division games yet to be played.
    I actually think the Eagles are back in the driver's seat in that division, if Kolb's performance yesterday was for real.
    he played good against the niners too, i know theyre 1-5, but he still played great, Kolb is better then everyone, including myself, thought. I thought the eagles epicly failed thinking Kolb was the qb if the future, guess not...

The Predicted Superbowl Contending cowboys are 1-4, that's it.
    you talking about jays prediction?
    Yup they sure are 1-4 with 5 division games yet to be played.
    my prediction is the cowboys will got 2-4 in the division. split with skins, split with eagles. swept by giants.