Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    When I mean "recent Eagle" I mean after 1960.

:o)
    The Predicted Superbowl Contending cowboys are 1-4, that's it.
    you talking about jays prediction?
    Me and a shitload of others......
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    edited October 2010
    I actually think the Eagles are back in the driver's seat in that division, if Kolb's performance yesterday was for real.
    he played good against the niners too, i know theyre 1-5, but he still played great, Kolb is better then everyone, including myself, thought. I thought the eagles epicly failed thinking Kolb was the qb if the future, guess not...
    Kolb lights it up last year for a couple 300 yard games while Mcnabb was hurt and Eagles fans said hes the next big thing and then Kolb comes out and looks like shit against the Packers and Eagles fans say he sucks and now Kolb puts together two good games again and Eagles fans are back thinking hes the next big thing again.

LOL@ that.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    When I mean "recent Eagle" I mean after 1960.

:o)
    The Predicted Superbowl Contending cowboys are 1-4, that's it.
    you talking about jays prediction?
    no, everyones, including myself. i thought the cowboys would make a deep run and definately win the division this year. all the radio and tv "experts" said the same thing, but nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... we were all wrong.
    Yup they sure are 1-4 with 5 division games yet to be played.
    my prediction is the cowboys will got 2-4 in the division. split with skins, split with eagles. swept by giants.
    I think the Cowboys win next Monday night against the Giants. YOU better hope they do too.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    This is why I hate the colts, cats. There are people already switching to colts gear from bengals gear and we are only 5 games into the season. Choose a team
    And fucking stick with them
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I actually think the Eagles are back in the driver's seat in that division, if Kolb's performance yesterday was for real.
    he played good against the niners too, i know theyre 1-5, but he still played great, Kolb is better then everyone, including myself, thought. I thought the eagles epicly failed thinking Kolb was the qb if the future, guess not...
    Kolb lights it up last year for a couple 300 yard games while Mcnabb was hurt and Eagles fans said hes the next big thing and then Kolb comes out and looks like shit against the Packers and Eagles fans say he sucks and now Kolb puts together two good games again and Eagles fans are back thinking hes the next big thing again.

LOL@ that.

Cowboys fans thought Romo was going to lead them to a Championship....

LOL@ that.
    If you think this is all of Tony Romo's fault then you my friend are ignorant.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Yup they sure are 1-4 with 5 division games yet to be played.
    my prediction is the cowboys will got 2-4 in the division. split with skins, split with eagles. swept by giants.
    I think the Cowboys win next Monday night against the Giants. YOU better hope they do too.
    umm that would be inconsistant.. more than likely theyll have atleast two touchdowns called back because of pentalties and have atleast 4 excessive pentalties... amoung their 16 pentalties that add up to aboput 100 yards

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Kolb is finally getting a chance to play and proving himself. everyone said atlanta was the best team in the nfc b4 yesterday and kolb made them look like pussies. Don't hate cause Kolb's better then Romo...
    Cmon broseph, I've said since week one this is the coaches fault, I even said Romo was in the top 10 in QB's. But, he does turn the ball over alot at the most fucked up times.
    I laughed all week when people said Atlanta was the best team in the NFC. It was mainly just ESPN saying that.

I have a mind of my own and I don't think ANY team in the NFC is leading the pack.
    Romo did have a pretty bad game yesterday.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    they had a bad week happens to any one...but they are very good
    edited October 2010
    Cmon broseph, I've said since week one this is the coaches fault, I even said Romo was in the top 10 in QB's. But, he does turn the ball over alot at the most fucked up times.
    Fair enough there. I can't argue that. Romo has really only thrown 2 ints this year that are his fault. The rest were balls that were tipped. Much like Eli Mannings ints.

I don't think ANY team in the NFC is leading the pack.
    I do agree with you on this, it's anyone's leaugue
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip

I don't think ANY team in the NFC is leading the pack.
    I do agree with you on this, it's anyone's leaugue

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Face it guys, in a vacuum, the Cowboys are beating all of our teams.

Only problem is that we aren't playing in a vacuum and they love to mess it up for themselves.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Face it guys, in a vacuum, the Cowboys are beating all of our teams.

Only problem is that we aren't playing in a vacuum and they love to mess it up for themselves.
    Exactly. It sucks cause they are top 5 on both sides of the ball and they can't win. It's all because of fucking penalties and turn overs. They could have beaten Skins,Titans, and Vikings and be 4-1 leading the division. But nooooooooooooo it sucks but I have faith in my boys. You can still make wild card at 9-7, but they are going to have to play great fucking football from here on out. They have some damn good teams coming up soon. Colts, Packers, and Saints being 3 of them. Eagles should be easy though :o)
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    don't worry Cowboy fans, Skip Bayless has you guys winning your third consecutive Super Bowl this season.
    Packers aren't looking so good right now....