Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Page.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    king of hate is the boy who cried troll, i never take one word of his seriously. hes not a real pats fan : /
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Wahhhhhhhhhhh Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    i dont get it Cowboys are 1-4 and they still get more airtime on espn SC than other teams... i say who givez a fukk about teh cowgirlz fukk them i hope they loose every game from here on out

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

kris collinsworth iza a fukkin faggot wish he'd die

[-(

blue turbins

edited October 2010
    So this Colts and Redskins game is pretty good.

Ryan Torain is a beast.
    So this Colts and Redskins game is pretty good.

Ryan Torain is a beast.
    adye iz betta

[-(

blue turbins

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    torain looks like a gump running the ball lol
    Addai could be done for the night after that hit.
    maybeez

[-(

blue turbins

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Looks like the Colts stole a page out of the Patriots playbook, except they didn't go for it on fourth down lol.
    image Photobucket
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Skins are back in. down by a FG.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Eagles won, cowboys lost. and that's that! MAN, the cowboys SUCK! 1-4? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAA
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    I found this funny. Good job Cowboys *claps*:

Romo threw two touchdown passes to receiver Roy E. Williams and a third to rookie Dez Bryant. Nickel back Lito Sheppard appeared to be the victim in each instance.

Were it not for injuries to cornerbacks Cedric Griffin and Chris Cook, Sheppard might not have even been active for this game. But even with Sheppard playing nickel and former dime back Asher Allen in a starting role, the Cowboys refused to capitalize on the mismatch.

Romo targeted Williams three times, Bryant twice and Miles Austin five times. They finished with a combined six catches. Tailback Jones, meanwhile, had 10 passes thrown his way. He caught all 10 for 61 yards.

I realize the Vikings hit Romo a few times on their opening possession. In fact, Vikings defensive end Jared Allen said: "You saw them change their game plan literally in the first series after we hit him about three or four times." But come on. You give up on your best weapons for large stretches of the game because of a couple early hits?

Vikings players seemed incredulous but thankful.

"That was fine with me if they didn't want to go upfield," nose tackle Pat Williams said. "They're trying to dump and throw screens and run draws. No problem here."

"I can't say we were prepared for that," defensive tackle Kevin Williams said. "We hadn't expected that."

Of course they didn't. What team in its right mind would throw all day to Felix Jones when it had Roy Williams, Miles Austin and Dez Bryant matched up against an opponents' No. 3 and No. 4 cornerback??!! I'm fired up not because the Cowboys did just as much to lose this game as the Vikings did to win it. It's that the oversight seemed outrageous even in this year's NFL.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2010
    ^^that right there shows me that the cowboys would be alot better if they had a different coach. they have a good team, the coach is the problem, there's a perfect example. and in this video, they get another celebration penalty, and at the end, you see phillips yelling at ther refs, not the dumbass players who get the penalties. i'm really happy jones is committed to not firing headcoaches during the middle of the season, because dallas has a good team, but no chemistry. and i blame the coaches. but its all good for me! fuck the cowboys!

http://nfl.cpa.delvenetworks.com/delve/player/carousel/embed_code.html?channelId=de89a8aeb3e422bac4eb48567f10ebd0&mediaId=56e77e22ced54676ae22a8e9c9387186
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That's on the OC, not Wade.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    That's on the OC, not Wade.
    its on both buddy boy. then whats the point of the head coach position?
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Yep Its more on Wade but Jason Garret sure does make some stupid play calls.

It makes no sense to fire anyone during the season but I hope they're both gone at the end of the season.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady spoke with WEEI-AM on Monday and responded to comments by Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs, who told reporters that Brady "better hope he don't see us again," following the Patriots' 23-20 overtime win on Sunday.

"He had his chance. Maybe if he gets another chance he can try to back those words up. But he had a chance yesterday," Brady said on the Boston radio station's "The Dennis & Callahan Show." "You know, we've played (those) guys a lot, and they've beat us one time in all the times that I've played them. They talk a lot for beating us once in nine years."

New England is 6-0 against Baltimore in the regular season.

Brady, who confronted Suggs in the fourth quarter following a completion, said he was "pretty pissed off all day" at penalties and the flow of the game. Brady denied Suggs' accusation that he called the linebacker "Sizzle."

Haha, Brady talking shit. I love it.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Oh come the fuck on. That was not excessive celebration at all and didn't deserve a flag. Same bullshit happened last week with Colombo accidentally falling and rolling back and the refs calling it a celebration. This rule is just fucking stupid. Takes the fun out of the league...I miss TO/Ocho celebrations <_>