Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    roughing the passer calls are bullshit
    Agreed. I wish officials could use common sense.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Running game already looks a lot better today. :D
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nervous about our fantasy game today, Jay....

:s
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Cowboys aren't looking to good. They can move the ball on the ground..but as for the pass.....
    image Photobucket
    edited September 2010
    I like my ability to turn on any game right when something big happens. Like now:

Hey look, the Titans are in the redzone *click* Young to the endzone! PALAWALAMALUUUUU INT
    image Photobucket

It's going to be close.......I hope. <_>
    DEZ BRYANT TO THE HOUSE!
    image Photobucket
    Cowboys aren't looking to good. They can move the ball on the ground..but as for the pass.....
    D is looking great.

But I have Romo and Austin, so I'm not happy right now.

It's going to be close.......I hope. <_>
    I was confident until I saw all my players have an early slot. I really don't like that. The anchor of my team is Romo-Austin, which is usually reliable, but not so far...
    I have DeSean in my pay league, so far that's helping me. But I also have Romo...and because the scoring is so fucked, I'm probably -30 because of one pick.
    image Photobucket
    edited September 2010
    Where the hell is the "process" on this one?!?!?
    edited September 2010
    What...the fuck. HEY GUIS LETS DO AN ONSIDE KICK...BUT POP IT UP SO THEY CAN FAIR CATCH IT

DeSean is also in Rex's league. I'm winning there as well.
    image Photobucket
    Mike Martz is willing to run that play in Chicago, but in San Francisco OOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE NEED MORE PROTECTION TIME
    Justice is served...incomplete.
    edited September 2010
    Lol they went from a >4 second release to <1 second release. But hey, it's working for them
    image Photobucket
    The Minnesota Vikings expect to convene either Sunday night or Monday on whether to make a serious play for San Diego Chargers suspended wide receiver Vincent Jackson, according to team and league sources.

Under a settlement reached Thursday, Jackson has to sit out the first four games of the season under suspension -- instead of six -- if he is traded by the Chargers to a new team by 4 p.m. Wednesday.

A team source said Vikings owner Zygi Wilf will be the final authority on a possible trade because Jackson wants a contract that will average $9.5 million per year and contain $30 million in guaranteed money. If the Vikings were willing to pay that amount, the Chargers are expected to ask for two draft picks, one of them at least a second-rounder for the Pro Bowl wideout, who is a restricted free agent.

However, the Vikings have some concerns about Jackson's character after he was suspended for violation of the personal conduct policy following a second arrest for driving under the influence. The Vikings did have success when they traded for former Chiefs defensive end Jared Allen, who also had been suspended after a pair of DUI violations.

The Vikings are also weighing acquiring Jackson and whether it would influence future contract negotiations with Sidney Rice, who is currently out after hip surgery. Rice is expected to return in six to eight weeks. Also, the Vikings are paying wide receiver Bernard Berrian $7 million this year and they used last year's first round pick on Percy Harvin.

The Vikings are considering offering Jackson a one-year deal worth between $4 million and $6 million with a guarantee they will not franchise him next offseason. Under those conditions, the Chargers might be willing to take lesser compensation, such as a third-round pick they would have hoped to receive next April as a compensatory pick were Jackson to leave as a free agent. Even though there is a draft, there is come uncertainty about the compensatory pick formula, a source said.
    Here we go, hitting the air finally
    image Photobucket
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Did you see Barber free willy that shit and Peppers jumping up and checking his ass? lol damn
    There you go Wine, helps me too
    image Photobucket
    edited September 2010
    So..I need some help on this one.

In the pay league, nothing but your QB and Defense matter...I've learned that now. They both will keep you alive or slaughter you.
    I'm not sure which defense to go with, and I still have time.

Jets D against the Patriots
    or
    Broncos D against the Seahawks.

Can the Jets really hold the Pats while the offense does nothing...or will the Broncos hold the Seahawks
    image Photobucket