Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    THIS IS WHY I FUCKING HATE ROY. HE SHOULD HAVE JUST FUCKING WENT DOWN INSTEAD OF TRYING TO DO SOMETHING. NOW LOOK AT YOU YOU FUCKING STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE. TRADE HIS ASS OR FUCKING BENCH HIM FROM NOW ON CAUSE I AM SICK OF THIS FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1st 3rd and 5th
    so yall still blow lol.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Well, I guess the refs don't know the definition of illegal contact.

The offense has just been god awful since they took Jahvid Best away, and I don't understand it. Why aren't they throwing it to Calvin Johnson more? We have so many good receivers and we aren't trusting them. It's so fucking frustrating.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    yall are still 0-2..and you were going to lose fumble or not
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't see why anyone would take him. He still has yet to prove he can be good. In all likelihood, he gets cut, unless the Vikings are really, really desperate for receiver help.
    He'd be an upgrade at receiver in a bunch of places.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    I don't see why anyone would take him. He still has yet to prove he can be good. In all likelihood, he gets cut, unless the Vikings are really, really desperate for receiver help.
    He'd be an upgrade at receiver in a bunch of places.
    I wouldn't trust him.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Dear Mr. Flacco,

Your 4 interceptions have now slaughtered my hopes of winning this weak. I hope you lose your penis to a crazy ass Japanese man with a katana incident.

Sincerely,
    Fuck you.
    image Photobucket
    I know the Lions are still bad, but I guess showing a little improvement was too much to ask.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Well that sucked 0-2.

The Cowboys need to sign a kicker.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    I know the Lions are still bad, but I guess showing a little improvement was too much to ask.
    Jahvid Best has given you more hope than you know. You improved by having a weapon and using him. Don't be too down in the dumps, the loss wasn't as bad as it could have been.
    Jahvid Best has given you more hope than you know. You improved by having a weapon and using him. Don't be too down in the dumps, the loss wasn't as bad as it could have been.
    I'm very happy with Best, I'm just incredibly frustrated that we have Calvin Johnson, Bryant Johnson, Best, and two very good tight ends, and we don't use them. Why not test the defense out and go vertical once in a while? Linehan needs to take the training wheels off and let the quarterback throw and trust the receivers.
    Third TD for Best today.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Well that sucked 0-2.

The Cowboys need to sign a kicker.
    He missed one kick......

Of all the problems they had during the game you notice that one the most? The kicking game is in the back of my mind right now.
    edited September 2010
    Seahawks could have a score right now, but two penalties later, they throw a pick.

2 kicks actually. He was 2-4
    image Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    that field goal we didn't take is huge now <_>
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2010
    the lions are getting better every year, they'll be a good team in a few years. i was shook in the first half, your team is filled with young players who will only get better as they progress, same with the eagles. the eagles arent gonna do much this year, but in a few years they'll be good too. unless, reid puts doen the cheesesteak and starts vick, then i think we have a shot, but if they stick with kolb, it will take some time for him to grow.
    i'm impressed with the lions compared to last time we played them, i think it was 31-3 in the 1st half last time, theyre alot better, and best and mccoy had bigg days 3 TD's each.
    You see Homo out run Peppers right there? He didn't want to get Kolbed
    Homo didn't get Kolbed, but the Cowboys got Lioned. 0-2
    I'm feeling confident in my fantasy game, but I know better than to count my chickens. With Gore and Colston playing tomorrow, a lot could happen.
    HAHAHAHHA

Even I had to laugh at that one
    image Photobucket
    let me get this straight....

Broncos D/ST has a fumbled punt recovery, and in INT. 42 points.
    Jets D/ST has a lengthy drive, and a given up 4th down. 40 points.
    image Photobucket