Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Andre Johnson>Calvin

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    just cause he has gotten more media attention does not make him better
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    edited September 2010
    Nope. Andre Johnson leads NFL in receiving yards and has back to back with over 1,500 yards. Also has over 100 receptions almost every year.

Andre>Calvin

FACT!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I agree that Andre Johnson is better than Calvin Johnson. Johnson's one of the better talents that the NFL has had at WR since Rice.

My predictions are...

NFC East: Cowboys
    NFC North: Lions (lol jk, Packers)
    NFC South: Saints
    NFC West: 49ers
    NFC Wildcards: Vikings, Falcons

AFC East: Jets
    AFC North: Ravens
    AFC South: Texans
    AFC West: Chargers
    AFC Wildcards: Colts, Patriots

NFC Championship: Packers over Saints
    AFC Championship: Colts over Jets
    Superbowl: Packers over Colts

Frank Gore: 1600 yrds
    Michael Crabtree: 1000 yrds, 11 tds.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    You really think Colts are going to be in a wild card spot?
    It's less of me thinking the Colts are going to do poorly, it's me thinking the Texans are going to do well. I think both are 11-5 to 14-2 teams. Most don't agree on the Texans, although I think they're an elite offense and a defense that is good enough.
    It's less of me thinking the Colts are going to do poorly, it's me thinking the Texans are going to do well. I think both are 11-5 to 14-2 teams. Most don't agree on the Texans, although I think they're an elite offense and a defense that is good enough.
    I agree that the Texans do have a beastly offense and it's only going to get better, but 14-2 idk about that.
    9 of their games are against Super Bowl contenders and favorites. They play the Colts 2x,Cowboys,Chargers,Ravens,Jets,TItans 2x, and Giants. All very very very tough teams. Rest of their schedule is cup cake though.
    I agree that the Texans do have a beastly offense and it's only going to get better, but 14-2 idk about that.
    9 of their games are against Super Bowl contenders and favorites. They play the Colts 2x,Cowboys,Chargers,Ravens,Jets,TItans 2x, and Giants. All very very very tough teams. Rest of their schedule is cup cake though.
    They have it in them to beat every team there. Some better than others, but they can do it. Let's imagine, they split the series with the Colts, then lose to either the Jets or the Cowboys, the two others (at least I think so) that they are most likely to lose to. There's 14-2. Sure, they could lose to any other team there (except the Giants, there's no excuse for that), but I think it's just as likely for them to win it.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited September 2010
    NFC North: Packers
    NFC East: Cowboys
    NFC South: Saints
    NFC West: 49er's
    -------
    Vikings
    Falcons

AFC South: Colts
    AFC North: Ravens
    AFC East: Jets
    AFC West: Chargers
    -------
    Texans
    Bengals

NFC Championship: Cowboys over Packers
    AFC Championship: Colts over Bengals

Super Bowl: Cowboys over Colts

My previous picks were a little bit different, but ended the same.

image Photobucket
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I still don't trust that Texans defense.....no big additions and they lost Dunta Robinson.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Kareem Jackson, arguably the best cornerback behind Joe Haden in the draft. He's a big addition, whether you see him getting stats or not, he'll be important. They also got Earl Mitchell, who (if he's starting) could be big also. That D is better than it gets credit for, they just needed improvement to the secondary, which they got.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Eh. It remains to be seen. We'll know very quickly.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    CRAP!!!!

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was in a car accident this morning in Boston's Back Bay section, a law enforcement source said.

A sedan and a passenger van collided at 6:34 a.m. at Commonwealth Avenue and Gloucester Street, said Boston Fire Department spokesman Steve MacDonald.

The driver of the sedan was able to get out and was walking around after the crash. A man was stuck in the back of the passenger van and had to be removed with the Jaws of Life, then transported to an area hospital, MacDonald said. He said the traffic light was hit during the accident and Boston police were investigating.

The source said the man driving the sedan was Brady. The passenger in the van was unconscious after the accident and was transported to Brigham and Women's Hospital, police said.

The crash comes as the Patriots are gearing up for their season opener on Sunday against the Cinncinnatti Bengals.

Patriots spokesman Stacey James didn't immediately return a message seeking comment
    Brady seems to get distracted easily when something happens outside of football
    hahahaha...its a contract year tho
    he was doing phone interviews this morning on sports radio. he was probably talking, or texting, while driving
    hahaha...if i was that rich i would almost never drive
    picture of his car

edited September 2010
    awwww they fucked up hes nice car...where ever will he get another one