Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I have the NFL ticket so when the Cowboys aren't playing I can switch between all the games. I plan on watching the Giants/Panthers game at 1pm then the Eagles/Packers game at 4pm.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,601 spicy boy
    ill be drunk and into the lions game by 1 lol
    edited September 2010
    Prediction time! OK..Pick the Division winners,Two wild card spots for each conference and the 4 teams in the championship games followed by Super Bowl teams and the SB winner.

We'll go back and compare at the end of the season to see who got it right.

I'll go first.

NFC East: Dallas

NFC North: Green Bay

NFC South: New Orleans

NFC West: Arizona

NFC Wild Card Teams : Minnesota and Atlanta.

NFC Championship Game: Green Bay Vs Dallas

AFC East: New England

AFC North: Cincinnati

AFC South: Indianapolis

AFC West: San Diego

AFC Wild Card Teams: Baltimore and Houston.

AFC Championship Game: San Diego Vs Indianapolis

Super Bowl: San Diego Vs Dallas Cowboys

Super Bowl Champion: Dallas Cowboys!
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    ill be drunk and into the lions game by 1 lol
    lol That's a shocker.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    NFC East: Eagles
    NFC North: Vikings
    NFC South: Saints
    NFC West: Cards

NFC Wild Card Teams : Giants and Cowboys
    NFC Championship Game: Vikings and Saints_

AFC East: Pats
    AFC North: Ravens
    AFC South: Colts
    AFC West: Broncos

AFC Wild Card Teams: Bengals and Chargers
    AFC Championship Game: Pats and Ravens

Super Bowl: Pats and Saints

Super Bowl Champion: Pats
    lol hey its a huge day...and we tailgate at home just like we do when were at the game lol...i may not be drunk but i will be drinking by 11 for sure hahahaha

NFC East: New York Giants

NFC North: Vikings

NFC West: Cardinals

NFC Wild Card Teams : Packers and cowboys

NFC Championship Game: Giants vr. Vikings

AFC East: New England

AFC North: Balitimore

AFC South: Indianapolis

AFC Wild Card Teams: Jets and Dolphins

AFC Championship Game: New England Vs Indianapolis_____--_____________________________________________________

Super Bowl: Indianapolis Vs. Vikings

Super Bowl Champion: Colts!
    funny how we all make our favorite team the superbowl winner
    funny how we all make our favorite team the superbowl winner
    I was thinking that but I didn't pick the Cowboys because they are my favorite team. I actually believe this is their year.
    I almost didn't put the Cowboys winning their division because they have such a tough schedule. I still they they can win it all even if they are a wild card team.
    Even though i picked the Pats, i do think the Ravens are the scarriest team in the AFC. they went to the AFc championship game last year and are better this year
    iv picked the colts every year to win the afc for like 7 straight years...and my fav. team is the lions i just like the colts a lot... i wish i could have put the lions in there lol
    the ravens got there ass handed to them in the second round last year..not the champ. game fyi
    iv picked the colts every year to win the afc for like 7 straight years...and my fav. team is the lions i just like the colts a lot... i wish i could have put the lions in there lol
    hopefully, they will turn around for you. Pats were the laughing stock of the league before Kraft bought the team, and now one of the better teams in the league. I also remember when Tampa Bay was so bad that SNL and other shows made fun of them. they turned around and actually won a superbowl. anything can happen
    the ravens got there ass handed to them in the second round last year..not the champ. game fyi
    yeah i keep on forgetting Pats didn't have a first round bye last year when they got spanked in the first round
    If Matt Leinart was still the starting QB for the Cardinals I would have picked the 49ers to win the NFC West.

I think Anderson will do a good enough job to win that weak division.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited September 2010
    NFC East: New York Giants

NFC North: Green Bay

NFC West: San Francisco

NFC Wild Card Teams : Vikings and Arizona

NFC Championship Game: Saints vs. Packers

AFC East: New York

AFC North: Baltimore

AFC South: Tennessee

AFC Wild Cards: Indy and Cincinnati

AFC Championship Game: Cincy and Tennessee

Super Bowl 45: New Orleans vs. Cincinnati - Who Dey vs. Who Dat, New Orleans for the Two Dat!!!!

Super Bowl Champs: New Orleans
    Post edited by NOLA on
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If Matt Leinart was still the starting QB for the Cardinals I would have picked the 49ers to win the NFC West.

You clearly have not seen him play very much.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page

I saw Anderson play well for his one Pro Bowl season and I saw him in the preseason.

Derek Anderson> Alex Smith.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

I saw Anderson play well for his one Pro Bowl season and I saw him in the preseason.

Derek Anderson> Alex Smith.
    We have yet to see Alex Smith in the situation he is going to be this year. He has continuity, more support, and higher expectations. If he does not succeed this year, then he's done. Although, I believe that he performed well enough to outperform Anderson this year.

If you have seen Anderson since his Pro Bowl season, then you know what I'm talking about. He's a completely different quarterback. I believe his transition to Arizona will help him though. He is not good enough to lead them to the playoffs, with such a lame supporting cast and big question marks on both sides of the ball.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Derek Anderson is with a much better team and as long as he gets the ball out fast like Warner( he'll never be a Kurt warner..we all know this) did then they have a shot to win that division.

Like I already typed I think Anderson is good enough to lead the Cardinals to a division title because the NFC West is weak.

You can make your predictions so we can go back and compare at the end of the season. lol