Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    His only problem is the interceptions because he trusts his arm too much. Once he figures it out, he'll be fine. Unlike Leinart, who doesn't have a NFL arm.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Eric Decker was looking really fucking good in the Broncos/Vikings game from what i saw...i only caught the tail end of it though...

We still have Eddie Royal, hes somewhat decent, if i remember right...

Matt Willis is looking decent

aswell as Bruce Hall...

but yeah now that i remembered Marshall isnt around its going to be tough...

mind you im just looking at stats on nfl.com...and theyre only preseason stats...i didnt really catch any of the preseason games at all.... but from what i saw thursday Decker is looking decent.

Hopefully Orton will be able to make passes to him, and the others...and complete them.

i would still take Orton over Cutler though. anyday
    texas longhorns Pictures, Images and Photos
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    Cutler didn't do anything in Denver and won't do anything for the Bears except to break Interception records.
    He was a Pro Bowl quarterback in Denver. Not his fault your team couldn't run the ball or stop anyone on defense.
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    He was a Pro Bowl quarterback in Denver. Not his fault your team couldn't run the ball or stop anyone on defense.
    That's why Shanahan was fired.
    You're helping my argument here.... <_>
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip

Its been said many times. I'll say it again, Get back at me when your lions have a good season for once.
    woah woah lol.

No room to talk there buddy. Broncos are just as bad as the Lions right now. They won't make anything or start off like they did last year. Their coach is a joke and their running game and passing game is comparable to Kansas City. Detroit has a better running game and passing game then Denver this year by miles. Till the Broncos start getting their shit together, they are the joke of the AFC right now.

Its been said many times. I'll say it again, Get back at me when your lions have a good season for once.
    Just telling it like it is. How good my team is has nothing to do with how good or bad your team is.
    woah woah lol.

No room to talk there buddy. Broncos are just as bad as the Lions right now. They won't make anything or start off like they did last year. Their coach is a joke and their running game and passing game is comparable to Kansas City. Detroit has a better running game and passing game then Denver this year by miles. Till the Broncos start getting their shit together, they are the joke of the AFC right now.

how can you say that BEFORE the season starts broski?

The only 4 games the broncos have played are preseason, which is them pretty much testing out draft;s and shit.

Wait til Mid season. then we will talk.

Just telling it like it is. How good my team is has nothing to do with how good or bad your team is.
    all im saying is you have no room to say my team is shitty, when yours is worse.

when you actually have a leg to stand on, and have some shit to back you up, talk to me about this.

plus its funny how worked up you guys get over this. Its very entertaining.

all im saying is you have no room to say my team is shitty, when yours is worse.

when you actually have a leg to stand on, and have some shit to back you up, talk to me about this.
    I never said anything about my team. I'm just trying to have a good discussion about the Broncos. :)

I never said anything about my team. I'm just trying to have a good discussion about the Broncos. :)

well the broncos are going to do better than you guys think.

They arent going to have a stellar season, and im aware of that.
    No they won't be better <_>

Cowboys>Broncos
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'll say this right now. I believe it to be a toss up between the Broncos and the Chiefs for worst in the AFC West.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Did i say theyd be better than the cowgirls?

no.

i said they will be better than you think they will.

the season hasnt even started yet and you are completly cutting them off like a diseased finger.

Like i said before. wait til mid-season then we will talk about the broncos and how they are doing.

I'll say this right now. I believe it to be a toss up between the Broncos and the Chiefs for worst in the AFC West.

Im going to laugh so hard if the broncos wind up being best in AFC

not saying im getting my hopes up or saying they will. im just saying it'd be funny as fuck...although i KNOW its not going to happen.