Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

"teh OFFICIAL FUKK Y00z thread"

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Your point was proven based on one opinion? Riiight. BMTH has fucking amazing lyrics. SlipKnoT has horrid bullshit that can hardly be called lyrics.

ALLZ YOO FUCKIN BANDZ CAN SUCKZ DEEZ FUCKIN NUTZ GO!
    You call this amazing?

I've got a secret.
    It's on the tip of my tongue,
    it's on the back of my lungs.
    And I'm gonna keep it.
    I know something you don't know.

It sits in silence, eats away at me.
    It feeds like cancer.
    This guilt could fill a fucking sea.
    Pulling teeth, wolves at my door.
    Now falling and failing is all I know.

This disease is getting worse.
    I counted my blessings,
    now I'll count this curse.
    The only thing I really know:
    I can't sleep at night.
    I'm buried but breathing in regret.
    Yeah!
    The only thing I really know:
    I can't sleep at night.
    I'm buried but breathing in regret.

I've got a secret.
    And I'm gonna keep it.

I've got a secret.
    And I'm gonna keep it.

I may look happy, but honestly dear,
    the only way I'll really smile
    is if you cut me ear to ear.
    I see the vultures,
    they watch me bleed.
    They lick their lips,
    as all the shame spills out of me.

Repent! Repent! The end is nigh!
    Repent! Repent! We're all gonna die!
    Repent! Repent! These secrets will kill us!
    So get on your knees, and pray for...

Repent! Repent! The end is nigh!
    Repent! Repent! We're all gonna die!
    Repent! Repent! These secrets will kill us!
    So get on your knees, and pray for forgiveness!

We all carry these things inside
    that no one else can see.
    They hold us down like anchors. They drown us out at sea.
    I look up to the sky,
    there may be nothing there to see.
    But if I don't believe in him,
    why would he believe in me?
    Why would he believe in me?

Ruh!

I've got a secret.
    And I'm gonna keep it.

I've got a secret.
    And I'm gonna keep it.
    I know something you will never know.
    You will never know.
    I know something you don't know
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And I don't know about you, but I take BMTH's lyrics 10x more seriously then any fucking Black Metal band out there. Satan and bashing on Christianity gets so fucking old. So does lyrics about sodomizing everything in sight in Death Metal.
    Yet you bash Christianity all the time. We've seen your lyrics man. Don't use that sad excuse. And to make a stupid assumption about death metal like that? What kind of a metal head are you? That's just like how mainstream shitty pop listeners say all metal does is worship Satan. GTFO
    Yes, I bash Christianity, I hate it. But I no longer use Christ bashing in my lyrics. It got so old to me, just like it gets old in hearing it in every fucking Black Metal song and a majority of Death Metal. It's to the point that I laugh at most Black Metal bands. They think they're the most evil motherfuckers on the planet, when they're just a laughing stock.

And I'm not saying all Death Metal does is worship Satan, but if you seriously sit here and deny the fact that a good 70%-80% of Death Metal out there is all about killing and raping and necro shit, then you're just being ignorant.
    Indeed I do.

Especially the "I may look happy, but honestly dear, the only way I'll really smile is if you cut me ear to ear." and "I look up to the sky, there may be nothing there to see, but if I don't believe in Him, why would He believe in me?" parts.
    So bashing Christianity and bashing christ are different? They're essentially the same thing buddy. Way to dig yourself into a ditch there

I'm going to sit here and deny that. I will say many are like that but I doubt 70%-80% are like that. I'm a big death metal fan but I don't know a lot of underground DM bands so you'd have to ask someone else like rammstein or wine to confirm. But to make an assumption like that with no proof or knowledge of the subject at hand is just ignorant
    Indeed I do.

Especially the "I may look happy, but honestly dear, the only way I'll really smile is if you cut me ear to ear." and "I look up to the sky, there may be nothing there to see, but if I don't believe in Him, why would He believe in me?" parts.
    Really? Then you obviously have not heard or read any gold lyrics if your standards for lyrics are that low
    So bashing Christianity and bashing christ are different? They're essentially the same thing buddy. Way to dig yourself into a ditch there

I'm going to sit here and deny that. I will say many are like that but I doubt 70%-80% are like that. I'm a big death metal fan but I don't know a lot of underground DM bands so you'd have to ask someone else like rammstein or wine to confirm. But to make an assumption like that with no proof or knowledge of the subject at hand is just ignorant
    Dude now you're just looking for a fight. -_- I didn't say there was a fucking difference.

And an assumption? No, not at all. From experience, from listening to these bands, from seeing them live. The entire fucking Grind scene is almost exclusively these ridiculous fucking "I rape her to death and wear her skin" lyrics. Bands like Devourment, Guttural Secrete, Etc. Mind you, I like Devourment, but that's just how it is, and that shit gets so old. TIAHBISITIAHLKIAS is different from anything I've ever heard. It's refreshing to hear something unique. I'm so sick of all the Death Metal and Black Metal that sounds the EXACT FUCKING SAME. Both Musically, and lyrically.
    Indeed I do.

Really? Then you obviously have not heard or read any gold lyrics if your standards for lyrics are that low

Not low standards, buddy. I love memorable lines like that.
    GOT A FEELING IN MY STOMACH, AND IT JUST WON'T QUIT.
    AS SUBTLE AS A SHOTGUN, AND IT'S DARING ME TO BLINK.
    'CAUSE I'M STARING AT THE DEVIL, AND WOULDN'T YOU BELIEVE IT?
    HE LOOKS A LOT MORE FAMILIAR THEN I'D CARE TO ADMIT.

IF ONLY I COULD FOCUS, MAYBE IF I COULD SEE...
    AND IF I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER...
    I WOULD SAY HE LOOKS JUST LIKE ME.
    No you never said there was a difference but you said it's stupid to bash Christianity in black metal and I called you out for that. Then you say that you bash Christianity but not Christ meaning you think there is a difference between the two

So from a few underground death metal bands you say that 70-80% of DM is about sodomizing, killing, and rape? How can you just come up with that number
    Another ignorant comment: all black metal and death metal sound the same. That is false

How is their new album refreshing and new? Just go listen to another scene band....
    How are those memorable? The first one is just emo and the second one is about god...there's nothing there that really stands out to be unique and exciting
    GOT A FEELING IN MY STOMACH, AND IT JUST WON'T QUIT.
    AS SUBTLE AS A SHOTGUN, AND IT'S DARING ME TO BLINK.
    'CAUSE I'M STARING AT THE DEVIL, AND WOULDN'T YOU BELIEVE IT?
    HE LOOKS A LOT MORE FAMILIAR THEN I'D CARE TO ADMIT.

IF ONLY I COULD FOCUS, MAYBE IF I COULD SEE...
    AND IF I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER...
    I WOULD SAY HE LOOKS JUST LIKE ME.
    More BR00tulz lyrics duuuuuude
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    BMTH has the best lyrics of any band in this WORLD

/sarcasm

No you never said there was a difference but you said it's stupid to bash Christianity in black metal and I called you out for that. Then you say that you bash Christianity but not Christ meaning you think there is a difference between the two

So from a few underground death metal bands you say that 70-80% of DM is about sodomizing, killing, and rape? How can you just come up with that number
    Another ignorant comment: all black metal and death metal sound the same. That is false

How is their new album refreshing and new? Just go listen to another scene band....
    How are those memorable? The first one is just emo and the second one is about god...there's nothing there that really stands out to be unique and exciting
    You're being a fucking dumbass. -_- I DIDN'T SAY THERE'S A DIFFERENCE. NOR DO I THINK THAT.

And it's not from a few bands. It's an entire genre.

And they're hardly Scene anymore. Even though their fanbase is. And that's the thing, I can't just "go listen to another Scene band." no one else sounds like them. And that's your guys' problem, that's not even Emo, but you guys are fucking ignorant about shit like that.
    edited November 2010
    edited November 2010
    And I don't know about you, but I take BMTH's lyrics 10x more seriously then any fucking Black Metal band out there. Satan and bashing on Christianity gets so fucking old. So does lyrics about sodomizing everything in sight in Death Metal.
    Yet you bash Christianity all the time. We've seen your lyrics man. Don't use that sad excuse. And to make a stupid assumption about death metal like that? What kind of a metal head are you? That's just like how mainstream shitty pop listeners say all metal does is worship Satan. GTFO
    Yes, I bash Christianity, I hate it. But I no longer use Christ bashing in my lyrics. It got so old to me, just like it gets old in hearing it in every fucking Black Metal song and a majority of Death Metal. It's to the point that I laugh at most Black Metal bands. They think they're the most evil motherfuckers on the planet, when they're just a laughing stock.
    Dude now you're just looking for a fight. -_- I didn't say there was a fucking difference.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i like how erik just goes in circles and then changes his initial argument by the end
    imageimage

You're being a fucking dumbass. -_- I DIDN'T SAY THERE'S A DIFFERENCE. NOR DO I THINK THAT.

And it's not from a few bands. It's an entire genre.

And they're hardly Scene anymore. Even though their fanbase is. And that's the thing, I can't just "go listen to another Scene band." no one else sounds like them. And that's your guys' problem, that's not even Emo, but you guys are fucking ignorant about shit like that.
    #1 already responded to

not responding to the second and third paragraphs just because they are so dumb
    i like how erik just goes in circles and then changes his initial argument by the end

I didn't change my opinion.......? But OK, sure? Cool?
    She said argument. Not opinion. They're totally different in this situation
    Well still, I didn't change my argument either.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies