Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Vent

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    As long as this place doesn't become what the Ozzboards have, I'm good.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    As long as this place doesn't become what the Ozzboards have, I'm good.
    yeah ozzfest boards used to be great a couple years ago and now it horrible lol
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    I will forever be your man slave Tim.
    To the batcave!
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Only read the first few posts

First stop getting so butthurt at an internet prank. This alone shows that you can't handle the internet. In my opinion you shouldn't be a moderator. You complain about Mike and I, yet Mike, Tim, and I are always on things that happen to this forum. The only time I see you on John is during the morning hours or afternoon. I have yet to see you contribute anything to being a mod since the forum was started, except making stupid thread that no one could give a rats ass about. Wahhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhh the layout was changed for two hours. It was funny....Did it hurt or effect you in any way, shape, or form?

If you want I'll give you some advice, 1.Stay away from the Mayhem forums for some time until you cool off and realize the joke. 2.Go about your business and never post on this topic again. Here's where it gets really interesting:3.Get rid of your moderator powers and see that we don't need you as a moderator. Take my post as you may, just don't run off at the mouth about subjects you know nothing about.

tim, mikey cool. king of hate faggot
    I think
    Nola should join the butthurt gang.

im not butthurt at all, i just think your a piece of shit like bianca. if anything YOU should not be a mod not because of this prank but because your just a trolling loser who spends way to much time on useless crap
    The only thing I spend time on is working. You really need to start getting your facts straight before you run your mouth off. Although I did tell you this before, you're just one of those guys that don't listen.

whatever buddy all i know is john is a way better mod than this troll piece of shit, who if i knew in real life would prob be ignored and laughed at cuz he has to use computer graphics and such to seem cool. you are a very hard 'worker' so dont let me take up any more of your time...
    Computer science if you want to get technical.

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Photobucket
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
  • Heavy_Metal_JesusHeavy_Metal_Jesus Posts: 477 salt miner
    Te only complaint about the mods i have is Ed's sig occasionally freezes the page on me, besides that, i don't have any problems with 'em.

I <3 Tim.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i like how nola gives me attention even in a thread that has nothing to do with me :3
    anyway, i like tim
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    anyone hating on Tim is retarded, we owe him a lot and shouldn't take it for granted
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    I said some of this before in one of the other threads. In collaboration with the owner of these boards, I facilitated a prank of quite epic proportions. Some things you should realize before you get rage froth all over that nice shirt:

1) Total amount of data (of any kind) lost as a result of prank: 0 bytes
    2) Total amount of engaging activity generated by prank: 22 hours and counting, + 76,000 extra page hits
    3) Number of people still genuinely butthurt: 1 (hint: its you)

For a few hours there was more to see / talk about than Bianca vs. Erik, or yet another post in the WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS thread. You guys come here to hang out, to waste time, to talk about your appreciation of metal, and to be entertained. This prank was entertaining and a good waste of whatever time you were willing to throw at it.
    Tim: Not part of the core from the old boards. Was never a vote to give him power. Another child that is using this board as a playground
    I have the "Administrator" tag purely as a convenience so that when I perform upgrades, I don't have to tediously forge my login credentials to see the dashboard and check things out. I also do it out of respect for the privacy of you, the admins. For our other hosted forums, when I need to fix something, I "spoof" the credentials of one of the admins, essentially logging me in as them. I could (in theory) post as them, read their messages, etc. I set up a separate user here so that I would not be constantly infringing on your personal accounts. I feel like it is better for me, and better for you.

On top of that, remember that ultimately anything you can do with your Administrator role, I can do directly on the server filesystem and DB level... plus a shitton more. There was no voting to give me power, that's just how it is. If my being tagged as Administrator bugs you, remove it. I really do understand. But know that for all your accusations, I have never performed any moderation of the members of this forum, so your territory is safe, Internet Tough Guy!

For this, you get me personally monitoring the uptime and stability of your forum. Whenever we do an update, I specifically check mayhem first out of the 10,000+ forums we currently host, a large number of which actually pay us substantial amounts of money. I wrote the Signatures, Quotes, IP Tracking and Last Edited plugins specifically for (and to the specifications of) this forum. I installed these plugins in spite of the fact that you guys are not paying for the type of service package that would typically greenlight that level of service.

I enjoy hanging out with you cunts. You post some funny shit, and your forum always has something new to read. I like that you're all pretty chill and fun to talk to, and especially that you can usually be counted on to provide some kind of witty back-and-forth in your discussions. I like that there are those among you who appreciate funny memes, and the occasional good internet prank. But if you want me to stop getting involved, and leave, I will. You are customers and I will of course respect your request, but it is a two way street and I quite object to being maligned in this way.

Let me know.
    If this isn't fucking ownage idk what is. I will forever be your man slave Tim.
    watch out shes a gay
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    I agree with just about everything you said John, other than the part about Tim. Without Tim this forum would not be what it has become looks and features wise. I have nothing against Ed but I understand what you are saying about his posts, you just have to learn to ignore it. Hell half the time I just skim past his posts cause I know the majority of it is gonna be useless. I see nothing wrong with Jacob or Primal.

To be honest there really isn't a need for mods like on the old forums. We rarely get new users who for the most part are why we needed mods before.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    -_- Fuck you Santana. I trolled ONCE. And I was second best. >:)