Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Vent

laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
edited October 2010 in Off Topic
I am creating this thread to vent on the status of these boards and the direction they are going.....

Last January, we old our old home, the old mayhem forums. Mike went to Vanilla and worked on creating these forums. At the time he created these forums, i was working with Nick on another alternative forum. Mike contacted me and asked me to help with these forums, and wanted me to be the first mod of these forums. He didn't want the shit that went down to the old forums to happen to these. We agreed that primal and jacob would also be asked to be mods, where mike would run things behind the scenes, and the 3 of us would mod. Invitations were sent out and we got the main core group from the old forums.

Mike: overall has done a good job putting togther the forums and addressing any issues that have come up. This place has become his troll playground and it has become extremely annoying. He should be running things in the background, posting on things but not modding

Ed: Should have never become a mod. together with Mike has rained down stupidity. Twice i was asked if we should remove Ed as mod, twice i said yes. and he is still a mod?

Jacob: Great mod on the old forums. Became Mikes and Ed's stooge on the new forums. I like Jacob but some things he done since Ed was made mod has got me confused

Primal: does his job with no complaints. only other mod, besides me that can be counted on

myself: I am in daily, lurking, doing what a mod is suppose to do

Tim: Not part of the core from the old boards. Was never a vote to give him power. Another child that is using this board as a playground

as far as yesterday goes, i would have never actually spammed anyone's facebook, or called them, over a stunt on this board,. i was doing it to call them out.

I am just concerned on the direction of this board and where it goes from here. remember to think on why this board was put together.

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    My vent:

I don't have any complaints.

End.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Welp...I've been up since 4 'o clock yesterday and haven't went to bed yet, but I expect to wake up later at about 4 or 5 to come on here and have a 300+ comment shitstorm. :D

LATUR GAIZ.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I'm quite alright with the way the board is now. I'm on multiple times a day so I'm pretty active, no serious complaints from my end.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    tssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i thought it was funny but lets cut the trollin out for a little while now....
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    "Ed: Should have never become a mod. together with Mike has rained down stupidity. Twice i was asked if we should remove Ed as mod, twice i said yes. and he is still a mod?"

THANK YOU JOHN!
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    i agree with what you said about ed and mike....as far as tim he runs shit and puts in good input it discussions....no problem there...but yeah mike and ed aside from yesterday (no problem there) take there stupid spam trolling a little to far
    pretty sure he just meant that tim abuses his power, not that he doesnt do a good job in said position.
    imageimage
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    well i really have no complaints... i wasnt on during the shitstorm yesterday, i got on like right after it ended...lol

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Welp...I've been up since 4 'o clock yesterday and haven't went to bed yet, but I expect to wake up later at about 4 or 5 to come on here and have a 300+ comment shitstorm. :D

LATUR GAIZ.
    Haven't went to bed? It's haven't gone to bed <_>
    -_-

Shit nigguh. I never went to bed. I feel like I could pass out any moment lolz.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    erik was right look at this multi paged 300 comment shitstorm of this thread : /
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I am creating this thread to vent on the status of these boards and the direction they are going.....

Last January, we old our old home, the old mayhem forums. Mike went to Vanilla and worked on creating these forums. At the time he created these forums, i was working with Nick on another alternative forum. Mike contacted me and asked me to help with these forums, and wanted me to be the first mod of these forums. He didn't want the shit that went down to the old forums to happen to these. We agreed that primal and jacob would also be asked to be mods, where mike would run things behind the scenes, and the 3 of us would mod. Invitations were sent out and we got the main core group from the old forums.

Mike: overall has done a good job putting togther the forums and addressing any issues that have come up. This place has become his troll playground and it has become extremely annoying. He should be running things in the background, posting on things but not modding

Ed: Should have never become a mod. together with Mike has rained down stupidity. Twice i was asked if we should remove Ed as mod, twice i said yes. and he is still a mod?

Jacob: Great mod on the old forums. Became Mikes and Ed's stooge on the new forums. I like Jacob but some things he done since Ed was made mod has got me confused

Primal: does his job with no complaints. only other mod, besides me that can be counted on

myself: I am in daily, lurking, doing what a mod is suppose to do

Tim: Not part of the core from the old boards. Was never a vote to give him power. Another child that is using this board as a playground

as far as yesterday goes, i would have never actually spammed anyone's facebook, or called them, over a stunt on this board,. i was doing it to call them out.

I am just concerned on the direction of this board and where it goes from here. remember to think on why this board was put together.
    He has good points about the mods...honestly
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    This place hasn't become my "trolling playground". Yesterday was really the only troll I've done on here. I understand why you're pissed, but I honestly didn't think what I did is that big of a deal. The forum layout was changed for two hours, and in the end, it brought a laugh. I don't plan on turning this place into some trolling oblivion.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    -_-

Shit nigguh. I never went to bed. I feel like I could pass out any moment lolz.
    I'm basically in the same situation, except I'm sick and have attempted sleep once. Can't sleep worth a fuck so I'm drinking a monster so I don't fucking waste my day
    imageimage
    This place hasn't become my "trolling playground". Yesterday was really the only troll I've done on here. I understand why you're pissed, but I honestly didn't think what I did is that big of a deal. The forum layout was changed for two hours, and in the end, it brought a laugh. I don't plan on turning this place into some trolling oblivion.
    you and ed have been spam trolling each other tho....and really even tho it was funny it was an abuse of power tho cause you did something no one else would have the power to do
    black people should not have powaz, besides oprah shes my hero...
    id get her pregnant