Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    edited March 2011
    Just found out Snoop Dogg is playing at Croc Rock by my house. Which anyone who knows Allentown will know thats a bad idea since its run by the Latin Kings :-|. Plus idk why Snoop is playing such a small venue. Thats my local venue but they dont usually get big acts like that
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm going there on april 8th to see THe Ghost Inside B-)
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,286 mod
    Jersey Shore reunion tonight
    YEAH BUDDY!

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    He has more episodes, but they aren't finished cause Nick was stupid and cancelled it.
    Nick didn't cancel it, Johnen didn't want to make anymore.

Johnny The Homicidal Maniac was better than Invader Zim could ever hope to be though.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS, I'M ON MY LAPTOP AND THE TREADMILL. FUCK YES.

What the shit.

Though I do appreciate that you thought of me. :">
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Getting 10 pages of math homework done and I feel I did good on the mid term. So now that weight is off my shoulders I can just relax now :D
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Snare trigger came in today! Kit is all triggered up now! So stoked. Gotta fuck with the settings on the snare though, the sound I have it set to has way too much resonance, I want more decay.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I'm at a show the other day and I'm standing outside and there are these dudes with 3d glasses looking at this poster on the wall of this naked chick and they say it's 3d, and I sure enough it was, so this girl I know walks up and I'm like hey check this out and she's all "I would but I don't like girls" so all three of us dudes are like "You're gay" and "Fag". Lots of lulz.
    I feel like I have buns of steel.

{Upload|7359}
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    The Senses Fail headlining tour?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    About to go smoke out 2 of mah old homeboyz. B-) Gonna be a good day.
    yeah, I never really listened to senses fail, i dont even know what really to expect. I'm going basically just to see TGI and hoping senses fail is cool...
    yeah, I never really listened to senses fail, i dont even know what really to expect. I'm going basically just to see TGI and hoping senses fail is cool...
    Senses Fail is this emo/alternative band that I've never been able to get into.

That tour came through here yesterday at some tiny bar and I wanted to go but just couldn't get myself to pay $17 for one band.
    Senses Fail is this emo/alternative band that I've never been able to get into.

That tour came through here yesterday at some tiny bar and I wanted to go but just couldn't get myself to pay $17 for one band.
    I think TGI is worth the money, who knows? maybe I'll digg senses fail, but I would pay just to see TGI. Theyre one of my favorite newer bands. Their live show is great and I love their music and what they stand for. I haven't been able to stop listening to them in months. I can't wait to see them again, If sense fail sucks to me, i'll just leave and get home early...
    it's only $12 in PA too B-)
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I saw Senses Fail 3 times. I liked them quite a bit.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    it's only $12 in PA too B-)
    Ahh nice, yeah if that was the price then maybe I would have gone, but then again I wouldn't know who would also go so idk lol Have fun though it's been over a year since I've seen them and I need to again really soon.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    winning my debate on gay marriage today
    imageimage
    hellz yeah man! should be fun. i just saw them a few weeks ago and they were great. certain bands I never miss when they come around and theyre one of them. i dont think they have anything booked after this, so hopefully a new album
    :-D