Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011

GBA - made for even more colors with a backlit screen..although I can't remember if the original was backlit
    SP had a backlight, original didn't. But the original had a bigger screen.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited March 2011
    original didnt has backlit screen.
    its not like the 3d in movies where things just pop out at you. (tho i bet there will be plenty of games like that)
    its supposed to be a different way to play like the touch tech.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I have a DS lite and I wouldn't mind upgrading...but I don't want to buy something that's solely for 3D when I have no intemtions or desire to use it

Solely for 3D? I'm playing 2D Pokemon Black as I type this... 3D is it's main feature and upgrade, but it still works as a normal DS. You can even play the 3DS Games completely in 2D.
    I get that...but it was made for 3D. I get I can play everything in 2D an shit..but if I'm buying a system that was upraded for 3D, that's kinda dumb cuz I don't want anything to do with the 3D. I'll stick with my DS lite
    imageimage
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Ah I missed the post where you complained about it giving you a headache. Makes much more sense now.

I'm sitting here wonder whythe fuck you're so obsessed with being able to turn the 3D off heh
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Think of it like this.

DSi added an internet browser, apps, camera, Music player, etc.

But you wouldn't say that's solely what it's for right?
    I have a DS lite and I wouldn't mind upgrading...but I don't want to buy something that's solely for 3D when I have no intemtions or desire to use it

Solely for 3D? I'm playing 2D Pokemon Black as I type this... 3D is it's main feature and upgrade, but it still works as a normal DS. You can even play the 3DS Games completely in 2D.
    I get that...but it was made for 3D. I get I can play everything in 2D an shit..but if I'm buying a system that was upraded for 3D, that's kinda dumb cuz I don't want anything to do with the 3D. I'll stick with my DS lite
    Yea but it's just a nicer system in general. Way higher quality, bigger screen, better graphics. And for only like $70-$80 more than the DSi, you might as well get it.

original didnt has backlit screen.
    its not like the 3d in movies where things just pop out at you. (tho i bet there will be plenty of games like that)
    its supposed to be a different way to play like the touch tech.
    I know..but this different way to play instantly makes my eyes hurt and gives me a headache. That's no fun
    imageimage

Yea but it's just a nicer system in general. Way higher quality, bigger screen, better graphics. And for only like $70-$80 more than the DSi, you might as well get it.

It's a slightly bigger screen...and if I wanted a bigger screen I'll buy the XL first. I like the aqua blue color, the joystick, and the way they have the menu set up. But I cherish my eyesight and no headaches caused from a screen
    imageimage
    3D only makes my eyes water, and that's only with glasses. 3DS's 3D doesn't bother me at all.
    3D only makes my eyes water, and that's only with glasses. 3DS's 3D doesn't bother me at all.
    First time I looked at it in Best Buy it hurt my eyes. Kinda like if you were asleep, woke up, and picked up your phone to check these forums. After that anout a minute or so later my head started to hurt
    imageimage
    "But I cherish my eyesight"

you strain your eyes by being on the phone/laptop/watching tv. <_>
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    The Volbeat concert. Got two more picks. B-)
    How was it? I was thinking about going a while ago, but never got around to buying tickets.
    Awesome show. I will review it in due time.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    First time I looked at it in Best Buy it hurt my eyes. Kinda like if you were asleep, woke up, and picked up your phone to check these forums. After that anout a minute or so later my head started to hurt
    From what you've said, headache problems seem to run in your family, so that's understandable.

As soon as I look at the tv, or my phone my eyes don't insantly hurt nore do I start getting a headache in minutes <_>
    imageimage
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The Volbeat concert. Got two more picks. B-)
    How was it? I was thinking about going a while ago, but never got around to buying tickets.
    Awesome show. I will review it in due time.
    Damn procrastination. If I hadn't put off writing a paper til this weekend I probably would have gone.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    I think I heard it ended up selling out....don't quote me on that, but St. Andrew's is tiny.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    edited March 2011

As soon as I look at the tv, or my phone my eyes don't insantly hurt nore do I start getting a headache in minutes <_>
    youre still hurting your eyes. ^_v
    From what you've said, headache problems seem to run in your family, so that's understandable.

They don't. My mom just has migraines and headaches everyday and has since a couple years after I was born. She was diagnosed with MS...but I think it has something to do with her spine. But we won't know because we don't have the funds or good enough insurance to find out
    imageimage

youre still hurting your eyes. ^_v
    Not as much as that little bastard does. Sun hurts your eyes too <_>
    imageimage
    eggsactly.
    pick your poison n i'll pick mine.
    n MS does deal with the spine.