Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They probably will. This was just an app on it involving the AR Cards. I don't have a 3DS game yet. I got to kill a dragon that spawned out of my desk though. :3
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    one of the AR cards has mini games, erik
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    So like...is it where the camera on it displays what it's facing and you can have Nintendo characters and other shit actually walk around what the camera's looking at?
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    I'll have to stop by a Gamestop soon and test drive it.
    Go to best buy. I played it like a week ago and tiz was alright. 3D killed my eyes on one of those games though.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Go to best buy. I played it like a week ago and tiz was alright. 3D killed my eyes on one of those games though.
    Either way, I wanna try this. Seems interesting.
    edited March 2011
    So like...is it where the camera on it displays what it's facing and you can have Nintendo characters and other shit actually walk around what the camera's looking at?
    basically.
    then turn it down/off
    its not rocket surgery.
    Pretty much, but it completely alters whatever you're aiming at, for instance, it made mountains and lava on my desk and looked realistic. It's so sick.

edited March 2011
    realistic?
    your fanboi is showing
    Pretty much, but it completely alters whatever you're aiming at, for instance, it made mountains and lava on my desk and looked realistic. It's so sick.

Is there a way you could take a photo of it in action? Or would it not work?
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    basically.
    imageimage
    edited March 2011
    it wont work.
    can only see in 2d
    basically.
    then turn it down/off
    its not rocket surgery.
    Then it defeats the purpose of the "3D"s

the fuck i'm I going to buy something if I am not going to use the 3D for?
    realistic?
    your fanboi is showing
    What? No it seriously did. Not realistic in the sense that it has amazing graphics like PS3, but realistic in the sense that it alters the enviroment perfectly without looking fake. It literally makes whatever you have the camera pointing at look like it's a part of the game, rather than a background.

edited March 2011
    more to it then the 3d.
    just like there's more to a ps3 then the graphics

Is there a way you could take a photo of it in action? Or would it not work?

I took a picture of Mario, Link, and Samus on my desk, but I don't know how to upload it from the 3DS.

realistic?
    your fanboi is showing
    What? No it seriously did. Not realistic in the sense that it has amazing graphics like PS3, but realistic in the sense that it alters the enviroment perfectly without looking fake. It literally makes whatever you have the camera pointing at look like it's a part of the game, rather than a background.

lol don't lie. you are making it sound like it's actually coming at you or flowing in your room lawl.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Why would someone buy a 3Ds for if you don't want to use the 3D feature? Waste of money imo
    imageimage
    realistic?
    your fanboi is showing

shouldve been more specific in the other post. <_>

more to it then the 3d.
    just like there's more to a ps3 then the graphics

Well obviously, but the 3D and augmented reality were pulled off so perfectly. Nintendo outdid themselves.