Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited March 2011
    Why would someone buy a 3Ds for if you don't want to use the 3D feature? Waste of money imo
    cuz its the next handheld system

EDIT: erik, that was to marc's post
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    realistic?
    your fanboi is showing
    What? No it seriously did. Not realistic in the sense that it has amazing graphics like PS3, but realistic in the sense that it alters the enviroment perfectly without looking fake. It literally makes whatever you have the camera pointing at look like it's a part of the game, rather than a background.

lol don't lie. you are making it sound like it's actually coming at you or flowing in your room lawl.

....It does. The effects are that good. Best Buy didn't let people test out the AR Cards.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I guess they outdid themselves...and kill my damn eyes and give me a headache at the same time. Should have done more with the Wii and gave it more then just 10-20 good games
    imageimage
    "I guess they outdid themselves"

that means they did better then originally planned. <_>
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    more to it then the 3d.

:-)) joke of the day right there.

3Ds is basically a DSi with 3D and that's it. Better chip for graphics, but everything that's built in that system is for the 3D. It's just about 3D and that's it.
    Why would someone buy a 3Ds for if you don't want to use the 3D feature? Waste of money imo
    cuz its the next handheld system

EDIT: erik, that was to marc's post
    Well, I'm not going to buy it...I don't care if it's the latest. There's features I like about it but buying it would mean buying it for 3D. Turning it off defeats the whole reason they made it. And I sure hope everything doesn't go 3D...cuz I would be very pissed off
    imageimage
    "Better chip for graphics"

thats what every console basically is. <_>
    But the graphics are pretty much all in 3D. Which is the sole reason for the upgrade...I don't think the upgrade was needed if it wasn't in 3D
    imageimage
    Honestly, I only bought it 'cause I still had the Lite, so I figured I'd upgrade, plus I'm a Kingdom Hearts fanboy and I need it for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.
    I have a DS lite and I wouldn't mind upgrading...but I don't want to buy something that's solely for 3D when I have no intemtions or desire to use it
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Trigun on Netflix B-)
    edited March 2011
    completely judging by name.
    i think its a mistake on nintendo's part to have named it that.
    by your reasoning its like saying the only reason they made a GBA was for more colors.
    i will enjoy my 3ds
    haters gonna hate
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Trigun on Netflix B-)
    I love Trigun. I have the box set.
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    edited March 2011
    I have a DS lite and I wouldn't mind upgrading...but I don't want to buy something that's solely for 3D when I have no intemtions or desire to use it
    From what I've read, they exploit the 3D aspect to create new kinds of gameplay. If jazzy "3D" buzzwords are putting you off, consider the gameplay implications. Perhaps that's something that appeals to you more?
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    The Volbeat concert. Got two more picks. B-)
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    How was it? I was thinking about going a while ago, but never got around to buying tickets.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Nice bro. I wanna see them again, since I only saw 7 minutes of their opening set with Metallica :-(
    completely judging by name.
    i think its a mistake on nintendo's part to have named it that.
    by your reasoning its like saying the only reason they made a GBA was for more colors.
    i will enjoy my 3ds
    haters gonna hate
    Here's how I see it

Original huge GB - made for games on the go, specifically
    GBC - same purpose, but with some colors added
    GBA - made for even more colors with a backlit screen..although I can't remember if the original was backlit
    DS - made for touch technology
    3Ds - made for 3D
    imageimage
    From what I've read, they exploit the 3D aspect to create new kinds of gameplay. If jazzy "3D" buzzwords are putting you off, consider the gameplay implications. Perhaps that's something that appeals to you more?
    Most, if not all of the games will be made for 3D. Sure, I can turn it off but if that's like buying a 3D tv and wanting to turn the 3D off
    imageimage

Solely for 3D? I'm playing 2D Pokemon Black as I type this... 3D is it's main feature and upgrade, but it still works as a normal DS. You can even play the 3DS Games completely in 2D.