Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I just watch Real World, Skins, and Jersey Shore. I find the drama funny and nothing better is on
    DVDs are a great invention. They make it so you don't have to watch that shite.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Once again, just hours ago you were hating this band.
    Yeah you said that they deserved the hate they got.

I don't really get how their EP is so different than the full length either. Ugh I'm just confused.
    No, I said that about BrokeNCYDE. Chelsea Grin was just a painfully bland and boring Deathcore band to me, but the songs from the album are pretty sick.

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Some of that shit is pretty funny.

I used to watch all of the Flavor of Loves when it was on. :-))
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Fair enough.

I can't handle people bitching all the time and when ever that stuff is on I feel like I want to meet them in real life and smack them for being so annoying
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,284 mod
    I just watch Real World, Skins, and Jersey Shore. I find the drama funny and nothing better is on
    I'll be watching Black Swan again when it hits Blu Ray.

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Cool. I just buy DVDs of TV shows. It's a great remedy for when nothing's on.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    How long till you hear from your last college, Santana?
    April 1 is the deadline. I'm expecting it this Saturday though since the last 3 letters have come to me on a Saturday (I think) lol
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    For some reason I can never watch episodes of tv shows again after I have already seen the episode.

For some reason I can never watch episodes of tv shows again after I have already seen the episode.
    I'm the same way. I usuay only rewatch shows if there's nothing on or if I absolutely love the episode
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    About to listen to Omnivium.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    About to listen to Omnivium.
    I need to order that shit. BTBAM too.
    When is BTBAM out?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    When is BTBAM out?
    April 12th
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Finally listening to the new I See Stars album.

SO.
    FUCKING.
    SICK.

Ok not really but seriously it is floating my boat. *anticipates hate*
    Ellie get your brother
    He's lost in the stars

Ellie get your brother
    He's lost in the stars
    Don't worry, I tied a rope to his ankle. He shouldn't fly out too far.
    Driver - Part Time | BAS001488
    Description

At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. A Driver safe and efficiently transports guests to local destinations by operating a hotel car, van or shuttle. This role requires precise communication and coordination with the hotels communication base and compliance with local driving regulations. Drivers are frequently asked general information about the hotel, give recommendations on the surrounding area, and are required to assist the passengers during the loading and unloading process. Ensuring that the vehicle is clean, fueled, and any necessary service communicated to appropriate person is required.

Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.

This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.

Qualifications

A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a face paced environment.
    Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
    Refined verbal skills.
    Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.

Primary Location: US-TX-Bastrop - Austin

Organization: Hyatt Regency Lost Pines

Pay Basis: Hourly US Dollar (USD)

Job Level: Hourly/Entry Level Employee | Part-time
    Seriously? That job is perfect for me, applying now.
    I love hotels. I've always wanted to be a hotel maid. D: