Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Machine Head Elegies DVD
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    It's so gorgeous outside right now.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    its me and alexs one month :X
    <_>

:-h
    I love winning with women
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    The puppy was back at school today n found out his name's Brownie.
    He has brother named Taco, lol. =3
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Whitechapel pick from last night
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    ^Got one of those from them at mayhem it is green

moving the wedding up to June 3rd and having it be real small at a park close to home with no reception so that we are not spending thousands of dollars on something the money could be better used for.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Real World Vegas 2011 tonight

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    gay
    Real World Vegas 2011 tonight
    might watch to see if I can find some lulz. what time is it on?
    The first episode from last week comes on at 9. Second episode at 10.

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2011
    I hate catching the last post.
    Going to a house party tomorrow night instead of some shitty club and then going to see all these bands on Saturday:

Asking Alexandria, Emmure, Enter Shikari, Whitechapel, Dance Gavin Dance, The Faceless, Chiodos, The Acacia Strain, Veil of Maya, iwrestledabearonce, Animals As Leaders, Miss May I, Chelsea Grin, Gatsby's American Dream, Of Mice & Men, Evergreen Terrace, Upon a Burning Body, T-Mills, In Fear and Faith, I Set My Friends On Fire, Lower Than Atlantis, Sleeping With Sirens, Abandon All Ships, Woe Is Me, The Color Morale, I Declare War
    I get to see Mushroomhead on Saturday :)
    Them alone is prolly about 50,000X better than the groups I'm seeing that day. I hate you.
    I saw bits of the first episode already. the catholic boy is fail haha
    That kid made me facepalm.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Going to a house party tomorrow night instead of some shitty club and then going to see all these bands on Saturday:

Asking Alexandria, Emmure, Enter Shikari, Whitechapel, Dance Gavin Dance, The Faceless, Chiodos, The Acacia Strain, Veil of Maya, iwrestledabearonce, Animals As Leaders, Miss May I, Chelsea Grin, Gatsby's American Dream, Of Mice & Men, Evergreen Terrace, Upon a Burning Body, T-Mills, In Fear and Faith, I Set My Friends On Fire, Lower Than Atlantis, Sleeping With Sirens, Abandon All Ships, Woe Is Me, The Color Morale, I Declare War
    ill kill you and wear your skin just to go to the show undetected
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    NO MORE COCKBLOCKING. YAYYYYYY!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Don't mind me, just skipping 4447 new posts
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers

Whitechapel, TAS and The Faceless are the only ones I'd like to see at South By So What
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Don't be lazy
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I get to see Mushroomhead on Saturday :)
    Them alone is prolly about 50,000X better than the groups I'm seeing that day. I hate you.
    :D come to MI. I think Jay is going to be there and Brad is going with meeee
    That would be flippen sweet, if only I had the time and money, lol.
    ill kill you and wear your skin just to go to the show undetected
    lmao, good luck with that. My ticket cost me a pretty penny so you'd be up for a fight.