Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I blame the company that gave her the lyrics, able to do a video, and encouraged her to sing <_>
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Is it bad that I don't know who she is? <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Youtube the song friday...you'll know then
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011
    Lol this is fucking great. Somebody put up a page called Roundlake Bustdownz and posted a bunch of bitches from the high school, with captions stating why they're a whore and how many dudes they've fucked.

Lol I love this. Master fucking troll whoever made it. This is what sluts deserve. Hope my ex gets added on there. EVERYONE is full blown raging at it. THIS is how you fucking troll. If I find out who made it, Im'ma give 'em a couple grams of weed and a Klondike bar. B-)
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Lol this is fucking great. Somebody put up a page called Roundlake Bustdownz and posted a bunch of bitches from the high school, with captions stating why they're a whore and how many dudes they've fucked.

Lol I love this. Master fucking troll whoever made it. This is what sluts deserve. Hope my ex gets added on there. EVERYONE is full blown raging at it. THIS is how you fucking troll. If I find out who made it, Im'ma give 'em a couple grams of weed and a Klondike bar. B-)
    Why can't people put that much effort into exposing people who actually deserve it?

{Upload|4943}
    They do deserve it. Fuck whores and trashy bitches. It's funny 'cause the dudes are commenting on it.

"Yep, this one's true, already fucked her."

:-))
    They do deserve it. Fuck whores and trashy bitches. It's funny 'cause the dudes are commenting on it.

But, shouldn't that make them just as "bad" for sleeping with them? This really promotes sexism if you think about it. When do you ever see girls do this to guys, trying to ridicule them for being a whore? When men are whores they're praised.

And plus, I don't think you'd like it if someone made a whole page making fun of you and your friends over petty things, and not even letting you defend yourself. I just think that's a low blow, especially since they're just high school girls. What's the worst they can do?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Not at all. A little sad, though. When I was his age, I would of been all for that. Hell, I probably would of contributed to it. I just think they could put all this anger and effort into something much more constructive. I regret not getting more involved in things that actually mattered. :(
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Going back home today from New Mexico. FINALLY!

But, shouldn't that make them just as "bad" for sleeping with them? This really promotes sexism if you think about it. When do you ever see girls do this to guys, trying to ridicule them for being a whore? When men are whores they're praised.

And plus, I don't think you'd like it if someone made a whole page making fun of you and your friends over petty things, and not even letting you defend yourself. I just think that's a low blow, especially since they're just high school girls. What's the worst they can do?
    Nope fuck that. Act like a whore, get treated like one. One of them is 15 and has been pregnant twice by 2 different dudes. There's no defending in that. And they can defend themselves, they can comment on the pictures, and they're threatening to beat their ass if they find out who made the page. But it's kinda pointless. Everyone's shitting on them after that, they all knew about them being whores beforehand anyways. You have no respect for yourself, don't expect it from anyone else. They don't deserve respect.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

Nope fuck that. Act like a whore, get treated like one. One of them is 15 and has been pregnant twice by 2 different dudes. There's no defending in that. And they can defend themselves, they can comment on the pictures, and they're threatening to beat their ass if they find out who made the page. But it's kinda pointless. Everyone's shitting on them after that, they all knew about them being whores beforehand anyways. You have no respect for yourself, don't expect it from anyone else. They don't deserve respect.

That's really sad. That girl probably has a lot of problems. I'm not condoning their behavior, but I just think you should be thankful you aren't in their position. They're obviously extremely immature and pathetic, but their lives seem miserable enough, y'know?
    Obviously not 'cause they're going back for more.

No sympathy, no respect. Fuck sluts.
    I know who that exact bitch is currently fucking too. That's the sad thing.

They probably thrive on attention whether it's good or bad. D:
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    {Upload|4947}
    PURPLE AND BROWN YES!!!
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    And I have no respect for that either. So either way, 0 fucks given.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy

this makes it hard to date these days.
    alot of girls are skanks, and the ones who arent ACT like skanks.

makes me wanna stay single... lol
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    your 16 for gods sakes you have plenty of time for dating, in the mean time bang some skanks