Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    goerge seems to just be jumpy and obnoxious lately, i used to thought u were okay but i guess stereotypes are true
    dude, you always cry to bianca about her being an annoying bitch who starts bullshit for no reason. you are doing now what you claim she does to piss you off. you are a hypocrit...

Bianca > nola
    so i am annoying cuz you jersey people babble about stupid wawas every other day??
    Umm...yep. ~O)
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    the only things good that has ever came from jersey is springsteen and sinatra

/arguement
    the only things good that has ever came from jersey is springsteen and sinatra

/arguement
    Eww...Springteen. Yuck.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i didnt even bring u up once sweetheart, george did
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    goerge seems to just be jumpy and obnoxious lately, i used to thought u were okay but i guess stereotypes are true
    dude, you always cry to bianca about her being an annoying bitch who starts bullshit for no reason. you are doing now what you claim she does to piss you off. you are a hypocrit...

Bianca > nola
    so i am annoying cuz you jersey people babble about stupid wawas every other day??
    dude did you forget to take your meds today or something? lets not forget who started this shit... all i did was state that i enjoyed my wawa sammich in the "FLOAT YOUR BOAT" thread and you started hating on me for no reason, i didnt start with you, you started with me, then me britt, primus, razor and arlo have been having a conversation about convinince stores and for god knows why???? you are pissed, wtf is wrong with you man? chill the fuck out, take a xanax and relax... i know it sucks not living in NJ but you can get through this...

but seriously, you started with us twice for no reason brahh? whats your problem?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    NOLA OBSESSED
    lmao even though he didn't bring up your name. Jesus...

Bianca > nola
    dude did you forget to take your meds today or something? lets not forget who started this shit... all i did was state that i enjoyed my wawa sammich in the "FLOAT YOUR BOAT" thread and you started hating on me for no reason, i didnt start with you, you started with me, then me britt, primus, razor and arlo have been having a conversation about convinince stores and for god knows why???? you are pissed, wtf is wrong with you man? chill the fuck out, take a xanax and relax... i know it sucks not living in NJ but you can get through this...

but seriously, you started with us twice for no reason brahh? whats your problem?
    {Upload|2527}

George you take this way too seriously haha
    listen, ill try to let you down easy
    i have a boyfriend and even if i didnt i wouldnt be too interested in you
    im flattered you think so highly of me, but i dont feel the same
    please dont become all emo, im just being honest
    imageimage
    Yooz just jealous cuz there's no wawa's in your piss pour town...

People who don't live near wawa's will never understand... It's a shame
    really cuz this was your post before i even entered this thread......

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    i'm taking this shit seriously? did you read this thread at all arlo? i've been lawling the whole time... i didnt start or say anything negative till nola got asshurt for god knows why?... i thought nola was just trolling, but obvioulsy heez not...
    Yes, you take your gas stations too seriously, lol
    Yooz just jealous cuz there's no wawa's in your piss pour town...

People who don't live near wawa's will never understand... It's a shame
    really cuz this was your post before i even entered this thread......

it wasnt directed at you assface, i was fuckin around with catz, then after that you started menstrating GTFO HATER...
    wawas arent always gas stations...
    imageimage
    is nola your boyfriend :-?
    :-)) arlo gets it, i mean god damn..
    i already tried to explain, they dont get it.
    True, only the newly built ones are.