Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    HEB and Whataburger are Texas only things, I was ultra dissapointed when I found that out.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    HEB is sweet! The closest one is like 30 miles from me but they are getting closer!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i think the girls at the end of this video are soo fuckin slammin \m/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaKcl0Qg13o
    back to this... these bigirls bring teh sexiness \m/

these dudes just make food all day and chill with hott girls... EPICMEALTIME FTW!
    HEB and Whataburger are Texas only things, I was ultra dissapointed when I found that out.
    yeah when i found out wawa was a jersey thing i was fuckin shocked... also i went to baltimore a few years ago and was forced to go to 7/11 *shivers* and they had madd beer in the fucking cooler for sale, i was like WTF? in jersey they dont sell beer anywhere but liquor stores and bars, but there is one on every corner... i lived in 5 different spots in the last 8 years and all of them had liquor stores in walking distance.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    yeah when i found out wawa was a jersey thing i was fuckin shocked... also i went to baltimore a few years ago and was forced to go to 7/11 *shivers* and they had madd beer in the fucking cooler for sale, i was like WTF? in jersey they dont sell beer anywhere but liquor stores and bars, but there is one on every corner... i lived in 5 different spots in the last 8 years and all of them had liquor stores in walking distance.
    Imagine how many bars/liquor stores are within walking distance in NB. Haha. It's nearly impossible to even get into one on a Friday night.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    also theres a 7/11 one block from me and i travel about 5-10 mins up the road to go to wawa instead... 7/11 has all that prepackeged food BS. wawa has everything fresh as hell, they slice the meat and put it right on your sandwhich, they have daily bakery and pretzel/fruit deliveries, no old shit ever... i love wawa :X
    Imagine how many bars/liquor stores are within walking distance in NB. Haha. It's nearly impossible to even get into one on a Friday night.
    there''s a liquor store right at the end of my block, it takes me 2 mins to walk there... that was a BAD thing before i quit drinking...
    Yeah I bet. NB is a college city...so everything is set up to cater us..
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    after like two months of begging from my jersey friend i went to a wawa, your life will def not be changed <_>
    know what pisses me off? when i used to live at ghettoview, i had to walk to the kmart plaza to go to the cherrywood liquor store, now they built this tiny shopping center right next to fountainview ehre that empty lot used to be and i hear theyre putting a liquor store there.. WTF the kmart walk is kinda far, that shit is right next door. FUUU
    know what pisses me off? when i used to live at ghettoview, i had to walk to the kmart plaza to go to the cherrywood liquor store, now they built this tiny shopping center right next to fountainview ehre that empty lot used to be and i hear theyre putting a liquor store there.. WTF the kmart walk is kinda far, that shit is right next door. FUUU
    My best friend lives like almost across the street from that kmart.
    after like two months of begging from my jersey friend i went to a wawa, your life will def not be changed <_>
    nola prolly got a fucking pastry <_>

nola's the # 1 hater on this forum
    whereat?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i would LOVE for u george to find 1 person not from the jersy/philly area that loves wawas.....u jersey people just think that you have the best of everything and it just makes me laugh...i mean youve gone on two pages now about a convenience store.......get over yourselves lol
    HATER

why would anyone who doesnt live in the area where wawas are love wawas? that's a dumbass comment brah... whats wrong with us liking where we live and our area?

GTFO HATER
    whereat?
    La Cascata developments. It's right across the street from the bank and near the Wendy's. Right off of Blackwood-Clementon

i would LOVE for u george to find 1 person not from the jersy/philly area that loves wawas.....u jersey people just think that you have the best of everything and it just makes me laugh...i mean youve gone on two pages now about a convenience store.......get over yourselves lol
    At least we're passionate.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

I spelled it wrong earlier, but is Wawa anything like this?
    lmao, I've been to Buc-ee's a couple times.

They have billboards for the place literally over 100 miles away, it's a pretty cool place to stop at.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I like Sheetz... :-S
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    :-??
    i never heard of it, but if you like sheetz it must be cool >:D<