Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    yeah ive actually heard it was good, thats why i was kind of surprised about that. Ill probably watch it with my daughter soon though. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Barbie wasn’t bad there were parts I liked and I was dreading seeing it. I felt like it gave off a pretty good message 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I thought it was alright. Parts of it were funny and it had a very surrealist quality to it which I enjoyed but I thought the writing was too on the nose at points. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I actually thought that it was really effective in promoting a modern social perspective while being tongue-in-cheek enough to not be preachy. That’s a really tough line to toe these days with how extreme people are about stupid shit
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I ate a fat edible around Christmas time and watched it with my girl and her siblings so I'll have to give it a re-watch 
    My boss at work surprised me yesterday with autograph passes for Braves Fest today. The passes are for tables with 2 Braves. They’re all mixed with one star player and another random one. The passes are $100, but you can get anything you want signed. The one this morning was for Spencer Strider and Forrest Wall. I got a couple of balls signed by Wall and two jerseys signed by Strider. The one at 3 is for Austin Riley and Pierce Johnson. I have a special World Series jersey for Riley to sign. I just got through walking around on the field with my son. Got pictures in right field where Acuna plays. The only thing that sucks is that it’s been pouring rain, so all the people are crowding into the areas where it’s covered. They had a bobble head giveaway table but the line was halfway around the stadium. It’s been a lot of fun so far. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,793 jayfacer
    Not really a big Upchurch guy but he just dissed Tom Macdonald and I’m dying from the first line 😂😂 “Somebody tell transgender Hannah Montana to take his maple syrup sipping ass back over to Canada.”
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Girlfriend threw me a surprise party for my 30th
    Idk why I always thought we were the same age
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    Girlfriend threw me a surprise party for my 30th
    Idk why I always thought we were the same age
    How old are you?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

Think the only homie here younger than me is Erik. Thought you were just a few months older than me though, might have mixed you up with someone else from the 2010 Mayhem Fest forums
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    Yo what???? Why the fuck did I think you were like 34??

We’re the same age, I jus turned 28 in December. When is your birthday?
    I be turning 29 in July
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    3 weeks later. 

when your're in sales its to be expected you have a slower Dec/Jan than your other months of the year. 

Well i am way happy we had February because i made more this month than the last two months combined. 

And we have march coming up which is one of the two busiest months of the year traditionally with insurance B-)
    A friend of mine that’s a pretty talented photographer is doing my daughter’s acting headshots for free this weekend. I had another friend that asked $500 (friend price), but she did headshots for several cast members of Walking Dead
    Boss said something to me i really appreciated today.

At my old job where i worked at for 10 years he told me they just wasted my time having me doing service all those years. He said im a natural salesperson. That the way i talk and relate to people for sales is perfect and that im not good at service lol. 

That made me feel good because all i wanted to do there was get out of service and do sales, and they didn't think i was cut out for it. Faggots. 
    The people who worked they didn't think their own shit stunk though and were all raised up pretty wealthy. Why would they think some street kid would be good at what they do. 
    SATAN said:
    A friend of mine that’s a pretty talented photographer is doing my daughter’s acting headshots for free this weekend. I had another friend that asked $500 (friend price), but she did headshots for several cast members of Walking Dead
    photos are no joke. We are looking into booking newborn photos and they all come with 6 months and 1 year packages with them and the cheapest professional we can find with a portfolio in like $950 lol.