Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    It’s a little silly to me because everyone has nice cameras on their phones now. I was willing to do the headshots myself. I’ve done photography before. But my daughter and wife are adamant about getting a professional and it’s taken me about 5 months to find someone that will do it for a reasonable price. To get them done for free is awesome. The guy that’s doing them was cheated on by his wife and I spent several days hitting bars with him back in November to help cheer him up.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    Did you nab him some rebound wet wet or what
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Kinda sorta. I def encouraged it. He found a cute goth girl at a friend’s birthday party and they hit it off. He’s 47 and she’s 29 though and he was kinda being gay about that. I told him she’s a big girl and plenty old enough to make her own decisions about who she dated. That reassurance made him pretty happy. He told me for his birthday back in January they just did molly and fucked all day. I never liked the wife that cheated on him, so it’s sorta easier for me to push him to move on. Most of our friend circle are on the fence because they liked her
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Good ass beers im drinking

Stout brewed in a Pappy Van Winkle bourbon barell
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    New Knocked Loose song is filthy *chefs kiss* 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    First day of apprenticeship went great today. I actually got thrown straight into my first live client cut, the client agreed to it beforehand, knowing that it was a student cut and would be slower and instructional, wit the payoff being that the cut was free for him lmao. He did it like driver’s ed where we kinda 50/50 cut him up and he shadowed me the entire time to immediately correct any mistakes that I made, (Which I did, obviously.) so I’m loving the method because it’s as head first as it can get without also being fucked and completely ruining the cut if I fuck up.
    Told work to fuck off and Im not coming in Saturdays anymore. So I have an actual day off today to get some much needed house work done, and hang out with my brother. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    20 week scan went well. All the baby parts are in the right place. 

Hes a little underweight as amanda hasn't been able to eat shit with all the nauseous she has. Shes getting better though, and they are going to have us back in a month to do a weight check. 

So fricken hype. 1/2 way there.
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    You sound like a big time pushover
    edited March 21
    You sound like a big time pushover
    Nah, it was my decision to try and help my girlfriend feel less burnt out. She also works two jobs, but also does the majority of the house work, cooking, and shopping. So I'm going to be taking more hours so she can theoretically focus less on work and more on the other stuff to feel less burnt out. So I'll take more of the financial responsibility to help her feel less overwhelmed. 

She is of course fighting me on it, but idc, I told her I wont accept no
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy

I would wayyy rather deal with the financial responsibilities than like day to day stuff around the house. Amanda mostly only works every other weekend so she does all the laundry and a majority of the cooking and its goat. 

also we dont grocery shop in the store any more. we do the orders on our phones and either pick them up or have them delivered and this is fucking awesome. sometimes you have to deal with a shitty shopper, but its better than being in the store lol
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Told work to fuck off and Im not coming in Saturdays anymore. So I have an actual day off today to get some much needed house work done, and hang out with my brother. 
    Well this was short lived lol. 
    Jobe 2.0
    Only seen episode 1 so far, me and the gf catching up tonight
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Survivor 22 is fun.

"Fran-ches-quwa"
    Oh I'm unfamiliar with the show thought it was the current season 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Offer accepted on the house had multiple come in in just over a day. 5k above list and closing on April 12th 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Damn goofy niggas are still over paying for houses? Wild