Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,607 jayfacer
    Oh yea they would “INCEL!!!!” you to death for that thread lmfao.
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,558 spicy boy
    Oh wellll
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    I have a friend of mine who is currently becoming pretty successful in the academic world, but I specifically know of a since deleted FB post from like 12 years ago where he said "rape is like the rain, you can't help it so might as well sit back and enjoy it". 

I brought it up to him a few months ago and he was like "yeah I fucking remember". Dude would get cancelled instantly if anyone was able to find it. 
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,691 jayfacer
    I can't imagine anyone watching our shit would urge to cancel us after seeing Eddie fall through a table. They'd probably just think we're on the spectrum or something. 
  • Options
    Thinking about it, I've called people faggots on here literally hundreds of times. And these days, even saying the word is enough for cancellation. Fuck. RIP lmao.
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,691 jayfacer
    Just come out as a Muslim transgender. That's their kryptonite.
  • Options
    Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wicked Weed makes some fire beers
  • Options
    Fuck I shoulda went to their brewery the last time I was in Asheville. Last time I visited A-ville, I was dating this chick who used to have a bad drinking problem and she was really proud of herself for being a few years sober so I didn't wanna be like "hey let's go get some beers"
  • Options
    Finally added the first set of fish to the tank today. Plus a pistol shrimp but he immediately burrowed so haven’t been able to get him on camera.

Watchman Goby. This and the Pistol Shrimp have a symbiotic relationship, which is why I bought them as a pair. The Pistol Shrimp is nearly blind, so the Watchman does exactly that and WATCHES out while the shrimp digs a burrow, then they share the burrow together. YouTube it, dopest shit ever. So far mine haven’t paired, but I don’t think they’ve even seen eachother yet, I have no clue where the shrimp is lmao:

Clownfish pair. These paired up immediately and swim synchronized almost constantly. Hard to get a good picture of tho because they stay moving smh:

• Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,470 moneytalker
    I dig the blank stare of the orange one. It could be my spirit animal. 

Post some videos when they all settle in. I gotta lotta free time at work lol. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    I would have to YouTube. We still can’t attach videos on here right?
  • Options
    Bought 2 boxes of these on Sunday and they're gone already 

• Options
    Lmao those are fucking GAS.
  • Options
    ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Finally on my first vacation since COVID hit. On my way to the Rockies to go camping. Chilling here in Amarillo TX with a beer watching a thunderstorm. Shits good.
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    Finally on my first vacation since COVID hit. On my way to the Rockies to go camping. Chilling here in Amarillo TX with a beer watching a thunderstorm. Shits good.
    You just gave me a PTSD flashback to my Greyhound nightmares almost getting stranded in Amarillo at the height of the virus
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,815 spicy boy
    We went to Florida when everything first opened up last month. It was weird because it was still empty af. It was no problem to be socially distant because there were times when we were the only people on the beach at all. The only awkward moments were on the elevator, but those situations aren’t really much different that being stuck in isles at the store. I didn’t post a thing about it on fb because I didn’t feel like having all my commie friends judging me lol But the trip was a blast. I spent a lot of time just chilling on the balcony watching the beach, listening to RTJ4 😃