Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    I think what were all going through now is chamging us too. This is a wild time. The west coast is on fire. A storms heading towards the gulf. All while the RNC is going on lol.

america is like a daytime soap  
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,558 spicy boy
    From shit posting to wholesome posting 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I love you guys 😢
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    Yeah nah its all been gravy from day one. I think as a collective we've all had the same attitude. Roast each other, shit talk each other, but support each other. I bought Streets music, Slaps music, MCs music, and I'll buy Eriks music if he let's me.

We've definitely mellowed out over the years though. 
  • Options
    I think what were all going through now is chamging us too. This is a wild time. The west coast is on fire. A storms heading towards the gulf. All while the RNC is going on lol.

america is like a daytime soap  

You homos should all steal a launch and sail down here and live in peace and tranquility with me and the sheep. Tell @Xeno fag to bring my beers with him on the launch too. Oh and make sure Disty and C-Dawn come too * pant pant* and bring Axle too if you can get him off the heroin. Dont invite Catz 
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,470 moneytalker
    Or we can stay here and have guns. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah guns are sick
  • Options
    Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If I were to move outside the US, it'd prolly be Australia but I've heard it costs a ton to fly your dog to Australia and I'm not leaving him behind. Also no guns in Australia. 
  • Options
    Fuck australia - they talk weird 
  • Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,607 jayfacer
    Yeah nah its all been gravy from day one. I think as a collective we've all had the same attitude. Roast each other, shit talk each other, but support each other. I bought Streets music, Slaps music, MCs music, and I'll buy Eriks music if he let's me.

It’s not that I’m not allowing it lmao. It’s free wit option of donation. Way I look at it is, mfs are hesitant to even pay for DRAKE’s music if they can get it for free. So who am I to expect payment? It’s only detrimental at the moment imo. People will rarely turn down something that’s free, and I’ll worry about money later. My goal right now is distribution and getting the music out there.

The album will be $9.99 on iTunes tho. That I HAD to put a price on, cause my distributor puts it on everything, including iTunes, and you can’t put anything on iTunes for free lol.
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,558 spicy boy

I bought Slap's music too, and he hates me lol
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,815 spicy boy
    I never bought Slaps music, but I whored it to my friends on fb. Then that faggot deleted me because he was on a diatribe about Nergal being a misogynist and I brought up the fact that Lil’ B has at least 4 songs telling bitches to suck his dick. What a fucking hypocrite 
  • Options
    Dime2 said:
    lmao the forum completely shits on his music for years but when the album arrives everyone wants a copy WE LOVE YOU SON
    Lmaooooooo.

To be fair, even I hate my old music lmfao. I was garbage. But everybody is when they start. I could ghost write a hit for anybody in the industry now and that's how confident I am in my shit now. Been at it for 10 years now, shit I better be at some kind of level.
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,470 moneytalker
    Once you get over the thirst there is a large percentage of them that have nothing else to offer. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    More DMs sent boys.
  • Options
    At least let me cover shipping. Let me know what postage costs you and i can paypal you...

when i can actually fucking use my bank account 😂
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    Gnomez said:
    I find it funny how MU has evolved over the years... it's gone from "stfu you fucking faggot fight me you queer cunt you have no taste in music you pedo"..... to "how you guys all doing/good on you son/good effort/how are you feeling if you wanna talk let me know".... maybe we've all matured???
    Shut the fuck up you sheep fucking faggot
  • Options
    I sent that resume to the office i have been slowly working with and interviewing with and she told me it was the coolest resume shes ever seen. 

Iv felt pretty shitty all week so that picked my spirits up a bit. 
  • Options
    From kill yourself to love yourself

the mayhem motto lmao