Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ... said:
    ... said:

... said:
    ... said:
    Power Trip's publicist just called me. Blake, their guitarist, is wanting to use a photo of mine in a feature for Guitar World Magazine. 
    How much does that pay? 
    Not as much as I would like, as they're not a huge name. But it does pay some. Plus having your name in that magazine is a big deal for freelance photographers. 
    Oh so like a dollar? 

Dont know why i asked like FF would give a straight answer. :|
    You're delusional if you think I'm gonna discuss numbers lol
    Do I care what you’re getting? Not in the least... but I was interested in what one might make for selling a pic like that. I don’t even have the slightest of clues. Could be a dollar or 10,000 for all I know. 
    For the most part it really all depends on the size of the band/what they're able to budget, and what the purpose is for. Obviously i make more if they want to physically print the image on something, which they are as it'll be shown in the Power Trip section of the upcoming magazine. I *could* make a load more if they were the ones personally selling/profiting off them. Like i said it's not quite as much as i would've asked for initially, but it being Guitar World Magazine, i was willing to lower the price *this* time just to get my name in there with an established metal/crossover band. But to generally answer your question, it's not thousands by any stretch, but can be in the few hundreds or so for publishing rights. 
    Thanks. That’s what I was interested in. Do you actually have quoted prices or do you just kinda make it up depending on the pic or band or circumstances? I get going lower then you would for guitar world, seems smart...

Yeah but it’s not every day a girl gets crushed so hard by a manager that her tits pop out 

is that a lawsuit I smell? Tits girl is going to get a huge payday 

She assaulted the employee so I doubt it.
    Watch the start closely... the manager is charging the girl over a verbal altercation. She tosses milkshake to try and stop the charge and same with using try. I’d absolutely say the customer was defending herself from the physically aggressive manager. 

No no clue who started the trash talking but words are words... and nothing a customer could say should ever result in a manger physically assisting them. She should have called 911 and had her arrested for trespassing 
    Catz is losing his touch. There are much better boob shots in that video 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    ... said:
    ... said:

... said:
    ... said:
    Power Trip's publicist just called me. Blake, their guitarist, is wanting to use a photo of mine in a feature for Guitar World Magazine. 
    How much does that pay? 
    Not as much as I would like, as they're not a huge name. But it does pay some. Plus having your name in that magazine is a big deal for freelance photographers. 
    Oh so like a dollar? 

Dont know why i asked like FF would give a straight answer. :|
    You're delusional if you think I'm gonna discuss numbers lol
    Do I care what you’re getting? Not in the least... but I was interested in what one might make for selling a pic like that. I don’t even have the slightest of clues. Could be a dollar or 10,000 for all I know. 
    For the most part it really all depends on the size of the band/what they're able to budget, and what the purpose is for. Obviously i make more if they want to physically print the image on something, which they are as it'll be shown in the Power Trip section of the upcoming magazine. I *could* make a load more if they were the ones personally selling/profiting off them. Like i said it's not quite as much as i would've asked for initially, but it being Guitar World Magazine, i was willing to lower the price *this* time just to get my name in there with an established metal/crossover band. But to generally answer your question, it's not thousands by any stretch, but can be in the few hundreds or so for publishing rights. 
    Thanks. That’s what I was interested in. Do you actually have quoted prices or do you just kinda make it up depending on the pic or band or circumstances? I get going lower then you would for guitar world, seems smart...
    I have 4 different tier quotes. Local/DIY, bands signed to small/indie labels, medium/established names, bands that are big enough to play these radio fests. But the price differs between physical print, merch print/sales, digital/social media,  promotional etc. 
    inb4lists
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker

Yeah but it’s not every day a girl gets crushed so hard by a manager that her tits pop out 

Watch the start closely... the manager is charging the girl over a verbal altercation. She tosses milkshake to try and stop the charge and same with using try. I’d absolutely say the customer was defending herself from the physically aggressive manager. 

No no clue who started the trash talking but words are words... and nothing a customer could say should ever result in a manger physically assisting them. She should have called 911 and had her arrested for trespassing 

Nope. Right after the milkshake (even that's enough) as the behemoth was walking over, intent unknown, she got hit with a tray. Physical assault with an object.

Battery if you want to get technical.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Exhibit A your honor.

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Catz is losing his touch. There are much better boob shots in that video 
    try screenshot that video it lands where it wants to...

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

I got the tray shot just fine...
    then show me a better boob pix

[-(

blue turbins

Nope. Right after the milkshake (even that's enough) as the behemoth was walking over, intent unknown, she got hit with a tray. Physical assault with an object.

Battery if you want to get technical.
    She was 10 feet away at the start of the video, milkshake was thrown after she had charged 5 feet towards her. Tray was used right when she was on her. I totally agree with you that customer did the first hit, but watch the video I feel that hit was in self defense. Customer wasn’t the one approaching manager, it was manager closing that distance in what I interpreted as a aggressive behavior. 

Question - what happens if she doesn’t throw milkshake or use tray? The real answer is no one knows... but in my opinion I think manager was approaching for beat down and it didn’t matter what the customer did to defend herself. 

The customer is obviously trash... but no way a manager of McDonald’s should ever be taking justice into her own hands. Call 911 and have her arrested for trespassing or theft. 
    What if or what could have happened doesn't matter, only what did. She was behind the counter when she got it.

Nice scene shot though. Bitch looks so calm titty out mid ass whooping. This isn't her first time being smashed around.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

Wake acting like fast food brawls dont happen on a daily basis in hoods around the country.=))

Tit girl isnt getting jack shit. I doubt she can afford a lawyer anyway 

Nice scene shot though. Bitch looks so calm titty out mid ass whooping. This isn't her first time being smashed around.
    Yeah that’s the kinda work I was expecting from catz. He’s lost it. 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Tell ya what....I wouldn't have taken on that huge fucking sheila... shes a fucking monster 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I like how (toward the end) the smaller assistant in blue is trying to calm it all down and walk the customer gently out...next minute she seemed to be accidentally hit by the customers flying elbow...then suddenly shes all in beating the customer about the head!!

Yeah that’s the kinda work I was expecting from catz. He’s lost it. 
    i havent seen a day Sober since 2001 so ya

[-(

blue turbins

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    9/11 changed everything
    I love winning with women
    OPP said:
    9/11 changed everything
    that had nothin to do with it... 

[-(

blue turbins

It was the day Erik broke his heart.