Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ... said:
    Power Trip's publicist just called me. Blake, their guitarist, is wanting to use a photo of mine in a feature for Guitar World Magazine. 
    How much does that pay? 
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:
    I think I want a job there 
    move to phoenix, san francisco, or montreal lol
    I love winning with women
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    ... said:
    Power Trip's publicist just called me. Blake, their guitarist, is wanting to use a photo of mine in a feature for Guitar World Magazine. 
    How much does that pay? 
    Not as much as I would like, as they're not a huge name. But it does pay some. Plus having your name in that magazine is a big deal for freelance photographers. 
    inb4lists
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    McDonalds always been crazy there used to be mass shootings there in the 70s

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Yeah but it’s not every day a girl gets crushed so hard by a manager that her tits pop out 

is that a lawsuit I smell? Tits girl is going to get a huge payday 
    somebody sues McDonald's every day

[-(

blue turbins

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ... said:
    ... said:
    How much does that pay? 
    Not as much as I would like, as they're not a huge name. But it does pay some. Plus having your name in that magazine is a big deal for freelance photographers. 
     Yeah take the opportunity and run with it bro. Yeah, they're not a huge band but they make killer tunes and having your name attacthed to something of theirs bodes well for future endeavors 

... said:
    ... said:
    How much does that pay? 
    Oh so like a dollar? 

Dont know why i asked like FF would give a straight answer. :|
    You're delusional if you think I'm gonna discuss numbers lol
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    OPP said:
    mrAPE said:
    I think I want a job there 
    move to phoenix, san francisco, or montreal lol
    San Fran might be fun to real life troll Slaps bitch ass. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    ... said:

... said:
    ... said:
    How much does that pay? 
    Oh so like a dollar? 

Do I care what you’re getting? Not in the least... but I was interested in what one might make for selling a pic like that. I don’t even have the slightest of clues. Could be a dollar or 10,000 for all I know. 
    tard fight

[-(

blue turbins

... said:

... said:
    ... said:
    How much does that pay? 
    Oh so like a dollar? 

Do I care what you’re getting? Not in the least... but I was interested in what one might make for selling a pic like that. I don’t even have the slightest of clues. Could be a dollar or 10,000 for all I know. 
    For the most part it really all depends on the size of the band/what they're able to budget, and what the purpose is for. Obviously i make more if they want to physically print the image on something, which they are as it'll be shown in the Power Trip section of the upcoming magazine. I *could* make a load more if they were the ones personally selling/profiting off them. Like i said it's not quite as much as i would've asked for initially, but it being Guitar World Magazine, i was willing to lower the price *this* time just to get my name in there with an established metal/crossover band. But to generally answer your question, it's not thousands by any stretch, but can be in the few hundreds or so for publishing rights. 
    inb4lists
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Yeah but it’s not every day a girl gets crushed so hard by a manager that her tits pop out 

is that a lawsuit I smell? Tits girl is going to get a huge payday 

She assaulted the employee so I doubt it.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    That video was so fucking funny
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    @ the point of no returnt : ))
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    the female epic beard man of 2018

HAIL
    I love winning with women
    boob

[-(

blue turbins